Injury Report: Anthony DeAngelo?

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
He was a last minute scratch last night. The tweet I saw didn't have him as a healthy scratch and it also didn't list his injury. I was wondering if anyone heard if this was a long term injury or a day-to-day thing? News from Hartford is so far and few in between.

Reactions: Krams and Ail

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Few questions: does he meet the AHL vet requirement yet? Did Hartford have a string of games and maybe they just gave him a night off?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
There has been no official report of anything. We might be able to gleam something from Lettieri's IG though, since they're roomies (I think).

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Not to disrupt this discussion, but can we merge this thread with the Minor League thread? Mods?

Also, for the Holland/DeAngelo connection, they were both on the Yotes at some point during last season, but I'm not sure if it was at the same time.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Not to disrupt this discussion, but can we merge this thread with the Minor League thread? Mods?

Also, for the Holland/DeAngelo connection, they were both on the Yotes at some point during last season, but I'm not sure if it was at the same time.

Don't most of our top prospects have their own thread? Maybe just a thread name change.

Getting back to to the OT goal...wow, what a shot.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah that's what I meant. I just wanted to take a shot at 3 on 3 because as exciting as it is, isn't hockey.

Oh.

I mean most people love it so it's not going anywhere.

It's hockey, it's still a team effort with 3 skaters and a goalie out there... shootouts are not and anything to reduce those are a win in my book.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The way I see it we went from less than 100% of post-regulation play being not hockey to 100%. After 60 minutes you might as well flip a coin, it'll have as much credibility. So not a win in my book.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad