Another Mock Draft... TFP/ISS

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I like their NHL comparisons, and think several of them are spot on, which should give some teams pause when making their selection. Do you really want to take the next Alexeev with a high draft pick?

Masterplan*

Bump Alexei Cherepanov & Maxim Mayorov down a bit, Alexei to 10 and Maxim to 20ish, Esposito to Boston at 8, and you gotter done!

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
I don't think the Mayarov is that great...It seems that Mayarov has more offensive upside than Nikita. Otherwise the comparisons look pretty good.

knifer

Sep 4, 2006
yk
I like it , i find some of the comparisons off though, gillies- cole? andersson- doan?
I really like the Hamill Whitney one though.

theoil

Aug 17, 2003
Visit site
Gawd, I am glad the draft is only two days away. If I have to read again how the Oilers need dmen I am going to lose it. Do any of these guys do any research before they pick these names?

We may well take Alzner at six but if we do it will not be because we need more dman prospects. We are loaded with prospects on defence. We need an experienced top 4 dmen. If there is one of those in the draft we could use him - more prospects? Not so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad