Utility: Lucic

Bench: Krejci, E.Kane, C.Schneider, Seabrook

thanks!

Last edited:

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I was thinking how the hell did you get both Sid and Seguin. 8 man league that's how..

Your goaltending is solid but they make up 4 of the 12 categories. Trade a goalie for a forward and deal Sid for depth (imagine what he can get). It's a H2H league with 8 forward categories. If you have plenty of forward depth you'll have a great shot. Forward depth is key to a league like this.

Last edited:

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
I was thinking how the hell did you get both Sid and Seguin. 8 man team that's how..

Your goaltending is solid but they make up 4 of the 12 categories. Trade a goalie for a forward and deal Sid for depth (imagine what he can get). It's a H2H league with 8 forward categories. If you have plenty of forward depth you'll have a great shot. Forward depth is key to a league like this.

Oops forgot Saves for the goalies.
So trade Crosby and a goalie to upgrade fowards depth? Like this idea.

Jerk Store*

Oops forgot Saves for the goalies.
So trade Crosby and a goalie to upgrade fowards depth? Like this idea.

I traded Crosby for Stamkos, Pacioretty, a 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick in my keeper. Going for it this year!

Joedaman55

Jun 7, 2014
Anchorage, AK
Love the team; I'm not a Crawford fan so I would put Schneider in for him and try to ship Crawford. Not a big Chara fan this year, he looked a lot different last year.

Just personal preference but your team is really good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad