GDT: Annoyed and Pissed off Edition | Detroit@Toronto 7:30 p.m. EST (Time Change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
I'm telling you guys. There is a very real possibility that this team won't make the playoffs.
I’m telling you right now that this team is going to miss the playoffs. Samsonov is the worst goalie in the NHL

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I'm telling you guys. There is a very real possibility that this team won't make the playoffs.
That’s the best thing that could happen. Clean house retool and trade some core players. Next year will be write off too but after that it could be turned around.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
They won't miss the playoffs, but a coaching change wouldn't be the worst idea at this point.
Last of the Dubas trash. I don't know why they extended him. But he needs to be gone before the deadline or we're gonna piss away another season.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
10 minutes in penalties statistically averages out to 1.25 goal against the Leafs given their PK stats. Taking penalties is a terrible way to prevent goals.
you misunderstood the point then. He wouldn't be extra hesitant to avoid penalties because he had 10 on the season. Generally yes you don't want to take penalties but sometimes it's worth it based on the percentages. Doughty was really good at this.

The Mitchician

Dec 10, 2009
Why was the 4th line out there during the final few minutes in a tied game?
Because Keefe thinks he is a genius.

We needed points tonight and he throws out 4 lines that never play together.

Keefe should throw himself in the doghouse imo and Trev needs to realize Keefe was somehow trying to make a point and failed again with his shuffleitis clown show lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad