Injury Report: Andrei Svechnikov to undergo ACL surgery, is ruled out for remainder of season and playoffs - Update - Return set for Oct 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaser17

Dec 30, 2014
Thats brutal, hopefully the proper decision is made and he is shut down for the season. Not an injury to play around with for a young budding star.

Reactions: Chrispy

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Even getting Meier would not have fixed this.

You don't go deep missing 2 of your top 6 forwards for the season. Extend poolparty. Hope svech can recover and not take an entire season to get back to form, regroup next year or something .

f*** it. Please someone from the west win at least.

Took him almost a year to get over the last knee injury against Boston in the bubble. This injury being much more severe definitely has me concerned for the future.
Yeah who knows. That's my worry too. This season is done. I'm more concerned about how long it takes him, if he can, to get back to form.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Our season is definitely not over. But it certainly got a lot harder. Plus a long playoff run without Svechy would be hella bittersweet.

Hope our FO goes all in next season and does whatever it takes to win a cup. But again I’m not counting us out this season. We’ve still got a strong team that could make it far. This is a team that won I believe 7 games in a row without Sebastian Aho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad