Andreas Syversen (LD, 27.03.2007, Norway)

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
182cm/92kg

8 points in 22 games (1G,7A) +1 with Lorenskog

Points record for a U17 defender (5 was the previous mark).

Seems to have a very strong physique.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
182cm/92kg

8 points in 22 games (1G,7A) +1 with Lorenskog

Points record for a U17 defender (5 was the previous mark).

Seems to have a very strong physique.

Someone discovered the Norwegian league on EliteProspects, eh? 3 threads??

FYI, although Norway is on the rise again, the best talents either play for Valerenga, in their system or go to Sweden/Finland.

• Haha
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019

FYI, although Norway is on the rise again, the best talents either play for Valerenga, in their system or go to Sweden/Finland.
You have a short memory, comrade. You had already expressed your nastiness on a Norwegian topic a few months ago.

Delhi does not play in Valerenga, nor in Sweden/Finland. Neither do the last 3 Norwegians drafted. These players have quite rare performances. Particularly this player.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
You have a short memory, comrade. You had already expressed your nastiness on a Norwegian topic a few months ago.

Delhi does not play in Valerenga, nor in Sweden/Finland. Neither do the last 3 Norwegians drafted. These players have quite rare performances. Particularly this player.
Nastiness? I was just keeping you humble big boy. Hoekstra has only played 11 games after all.

What do you think of Niklas Aaram Olsen, who in many peoples eyes could be a big talent out of Norway, a kid who has already played on the U18 National team at only 15.

Syversen could get some attention next year, but there is a reason only one will have ever been drafted playing in the EHL.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Nastiness? I was just keeping you humble big boy. Hoekstra has only played 11 games after all.

What do you think of Niklas Aaram Olsen, who in many peoples eyes could be a big talent out of Norway, a kid who has already played on the U18 National team at only 15.

Syversen could get some attention next year, but there is a reason only one will have ever been drafted playing in the EHL.
There was nothing pretentious in Hoekstra's presentation, any more than here. It's in your imagination. I present profiles.

False statistic. More than 1 player playing in Norway get drafted (Holos, Volden...).

The last Norwegian player to be drafted played in U20 Norway at U17 and still in Norway during the year's draft. He played 23 games in the NHL this season as a U23.

Stian Solberg plays in Norway as U19 and will be selected quite high. Dehli can be selected too.

Playing in the Norwegian championship as an U17 is more rewarding than playing for the Colorado Thunderbirds 16A like Bjorgvik.

I noted Olsen's name last year. But he still plays Swedish Midget. I preferred to talk about older Norwegian or Danish prospects who are already playing on the senior circuit.

Bundgaard and Green are Danish. You were talking about 3 Norwegian topics but there is only one.

Last edited:

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
There was nothing pretentious in Hoekstra's presentation, any more than here. It's in your imagination. I present profiles.

False statistic. More than 1 player playing in Norway get drafted (Holos, Volden...).

The last Norwegian player to be drafted played in U20 Norway at U17 and still in Norway during the year's draft. He played 23 games in the NHL this season as a U23.

Stian Solberg plays in Norway as U19 and will be selected quite high. Dehli can be selected too.

Playing in the Norwegian championship as an U17 is more rewarding than playing for the Colorado Thunderbirds 16A like Bjorgvik.

I noted Olsen's name last year. But he still plays Swedish Midget. I preferred to talk about older Norwegian or Danish prospects who are already playing on the senior circuit.

Bundgaard and Green are Danish. You were talking about 3 Norwegian topics but there is only one.
You’re all over the place here bud, pick a lane.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
I create a lot fewer topics than you and write fewer messages. It seems like every time I do something it bothers you. It's not just you on the site.
I wouldn’t say that, I used to post a lot more than I do now, back when I had hope as a Senators fan.
You definitely post more than I do now.

• Haha
Reactions: Lavar Ball

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

They don't go to Finland, the handful Norwegians that have done so over the years usually have a Finnish parent.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad