Injury Report: Andersen Upper-Body Injury

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Very good sire. He fine and could play tomorrow already, but they finna give hime some time off and chillax pill. That's all gravy. Andersen finna murder the canadiens saturday night and we'll get ANOTHER two points to our bank. We that great. Offensively, ain't no stopping us. And now we also have Clifford....... others team ain't have nothing on us anymore. We still have to work though Ich understands that, but other than that. IT's ours to take like the cake on birthdays already.
You speak for all Leaf fans here buddy. Blessed.

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
When the going gets tough, Freddie will see you in 7-10 days.
Seriously, my 8 year old collides into me harder on a daily basis, this guy's heart is in question.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
What's the newest on Fredson? Is he playing tuesday against the Tocchet Arizona Coyotes or what no?

He's our number one goalie who gets paid and should be moving us into the playoffs.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017

Hopefully good news is coming later today

I expect Andersen to be between the pipes tomorrow night. He's been skating since Friday last week. If he had concussion symptoms no way he is on the ice 3 straight days. Actually Andersen was taking half the shots at practice with Campbell yesterday with Hutch off to the side with limited reps. If Andersen was no where close to being ready Hutch would be getting practice reps which isn't the case.

If Andersen doesn't start I can see him at least being on the bench as a backup come tomorrow. Buying him more time to refresh but otherwise he will be starting. Hutch will be sent down at the end of the day today.

Reactions: hn777

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
Tavares has had a year. First baby, captain of his childhood favourite team, broken hand or wrist I forget, flu

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
This can't be a serious comment. You're comparing a grown man skating/sliding/falling into you at over 20KMpH to an 8 year old kid colliding into someone :facepalm:

It's incredible that they thought that was a good point that they should share. Jesus.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Is it possible that its easier to blame Freddie than the whole team and/or management group? Could that be an underlying source of motivation here? Its something that just struck me that seemed interesting.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Is it possible that its easier to blame Freddie than the whole team and/or management group? Could that be an underlying source of motivation here? Its something that just struck me that seemed interesting.
People like a scapegoat. The simpler the answer, the easier it is to believe its fixable regardless if that belief has basis in reality.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019

People like a scapegoat. The simpler the answer, the easier it is to believe its fixable regardless if that belief has basis in reality.

Do you guys remember that band called Simple Minds? Kind of liked them.

Reactions: LeafsRus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad