Speculation: And yet again...the Off-Topic Thread

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Also, no way to tell what you have looked at thread wise now, which definitely needs to be changed.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
They're working on tweaking all the kinks out of it, guys. Be patient.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
They're working on tweaking all the kinks out of it, guys. Be patient.
ys4iagy812521.jpg

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
First time I could log in all day. How you guys doing?

I always struggle with a new UI. I thought the old one was great but we'll see, I may enjoy this just as much.

Reactions: SoupNazi

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
First time I could log in all day. How you guys doing?

I always struggle with a new UI. I thought the old one was great but we'll see, I may enjoy this just as much.
Likewise, I'm struggling with the UI right now. After a while I'm sure it will be second nature, the way we transitioned from vBulletin to Xenforo I several years ago.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
FYI for those still having issues:

I had successfully logged in via mobile the other day. Desktop still did not work on the Wings page, no matter how many times I refreshed. It was only once I went to the main boards, then logged in, then went back to the Wings page that it finally worked.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I generally hate changes like this, and this one has a bunch of little things that are annoying, BUT..... I loooove this dark mode. The dark version makes it all worth it.

(please don't tell me there was a dark mode before and I just didn't realize it :laugh:)

Reactions: RayMoonDoh

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Tom Brady made it two months into retirement before coming back.

Dude must really hate hanging out with his kids.
I think Gisele told him that he'd have to rake the leaves if he was at home in the fall.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I generally hate changes like this, and this one has a bunch of little things that are annoying, BUT..... I loooove this dark mode. The dark version makes it all worth it.

(please don't tell me there was a dark mode before and I just didn't realize it :laugh:)

Apparently there was but I could never use it.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Tom Brady made it two months into retirement before coming back.

Dude must really hate hanging out with his kids.
I'd rather get steamrolled by a 265# dude who runs a 4.4/40 than hang out with kids, too...but that's just me.

You know it must have chapped his ass mightily to lose to the eventual champs by a FG. I don't follow the Nfl as much as most posters here, but didn't he put up some pretty good numbers last year?

I'm still waiting for his faceplate to pop off and reveal the circuitry behind it.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I'd rather get steamrolled by a 265# dude who runs a 4.4/40 than hang out with kids, too...but that's just me.

You know it must have chapped his ass mightily to lose to the eventual champs by a FG. I don't follow the Nfl as much as most posters here, but didn't he put up some pretty good numbers last year?

I'm still waiting for his faceplate to pop off and reveal the circuitry behind it.

He led the league in passing yards by 300+

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009

Table A 100%. I have zero interest in participating in a conversation with Em or Kid Rock. And Little Caesars pizza is boring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad