Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
151413042034841_zpsn1r6ehzf.png

151413182716848_zpsupyajs7o.gif

151413122466840_zpsu5coj04g.jpg

151413033172449_zps4i7yyu6k.gif

Hope you all have a great and prosperous Holiday Season!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It is that time of year again! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

I've been reading this board probably since 2004. Joined in 2008. Tried other boards around 2005-2008 and hated them. I think HF has been nothing short of amazing for my hockey addiction. Some amazing users who have great perspectives of the sport. So thank you all for what is going to be coming up on my 10th year of an active user next year. It's amazing how fast time goes. Very blessed to have this board.

My initial message board experience was letsgopens.com where I said I was a bit worried about MAF's rebound control in the earlier days of his career. Fan boys jumped all over that. I came here and presented the same argument and it was met with actual discussion. Never looked back. Thank you, HF! :laugh:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'm sick so i wont be around family this Xmas. Nothing like a present saying TAKE MY GIFT OF COLDNESS! I'm not a big family person anyway.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I'm sick so i wont be around family this Xmas. Nothing like a present saying TAKE MY GIFT OF COLDNESS! I'm not a big family person anyway.

I was sure I was going to have the flu for Christmas. I’m fine. I’m not sure I’ve ever had the flu and that still stands. I’m not a holidays person, or much of a family person I guess.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I was sure I was going to have the flu for Christmas. I’m fine. I’m not sure I’ve ever had the flu and that still stands. I’m not a holidays person, or much of a family person I guess.
The whole family stuff being all nice to people you barely see is so awkward for me. We don't really have anything to talk about as we never do anything. Live with my dad so I can save money so it's just the 2 of us at home sick.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
The whole family stuff being all nice to people you barely see is so awkward for me. We don't really have anything to talk about as we never do anything. Live with my dad so I can save money so it's just the 2 of us at home sick.

I just don’t see a number of them anymore. When I still did it was always seeing people you rarely see and some shit show fight/someone in a mood.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
The big family get togethers are getting smaller as the baby boomers start passing. Traditions not kept and certainly as family moves further and further apart.

Our's has suffered a 50% decrease in showings. Mostly for those very reasons. What has changed is doing multiple visits. Family party in early Dec. for the wife's side(whole family), then Christmas Eve, my close family, and Christmas day for the wife's close family, or vice versus.

Kids make out well, though, so all is good.

Me, I'm an adult (Santa if you want) and Christmas is 365 days a year. I get what I want when I need/want it. I tend to get nothing on Christmas for that very reason.

So Christmas is a true sense of just giving for me.

Wish you all well and safe traveling, or in 66-33-30's case, get well soon for you and your pa at home sticking it out. As long as you are not alone.

Merry Christmas everybody. I'm a lot nicer to people in real-life than I am during heated conversations about the Pens, I swear. One of my resolutions is to be a little more like td on here.

Ha, no worries, WC.

It is only a problem if people take it personally. Message board banter should never be taken personally.

Happy B-day!

Reactions: Warm Cookies

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
The big family get togethers are getting smaller as the baby boomers start passing. Traditions not kept and certainly as family moves further and further apart.

Our's has suffered a 50% decrease in showings. Mostly for those very reasons. What has changed is doing multiple visits. Family party in early Dec. for the wife's side(whole family), then Christmas Eve, my close family, and Christmas day for the wife's close family, or vice versus.

Kids make out well, though, so all is good.

Me, I'm an adult (Santa if you want) and Christmas is 365 days a year. I get what I want when I need/want it. I tend to get nothing on Christmas for that very reason.

So Christmas is a true sense of just giving for me.

Wish you all well and safe traveling, or in 66-33-30's case, get well soon for you and your pa at home sticking it out. As long as you are not alone.

Yeah my family’s Christmas’s have dwindled as I only have 5 relatives left (the rest deceased) and 3 I dont speak too. I live in another country now so I won’t get to be with my Mum and brother but I have my 2 pugs with me (which is probably better :laugh:).

My landlords invited me up stairs for dinner but for most of the day I’ll spend it with my two favourites.

Sorry kids, Santa’s tired

25593869_109774273153899_360641769704444545_n.jpg

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad