Anaheim Ducks' 2013 schedule released.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
No games against the Oilers until April. I wonder if the NHL did this in purpose. I'm sure some of the Ducks want to say "hello" to Justin Schultz... :laugh:

Last edited:

Corey Perry*

No games against the Oilers until April. I wonder if the NHL did this in purpose. I'm sure some of the Ducks want to say "hello" to Nick Schultz... :laugh:

I'm sure the Ducks want to say a few things to Justin Schultz, too.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Anyone worried that most of the games don't have TV listings?

And I got to go to the last game of the season. It's on my birthday.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
The schedule is so tight as expected. Teams with good goalie tandems will have advantage as backups will have their chance this season. Fasth you better be good in smaller rinks.

Corey Perry*

The schedule is so tight as expected. Teams with good goalie tandems will have advantage as backups will have their chance this season. Fasth you better be good in smaller rinks.

I expect the Hiller-Fasth tandem to be as good as last year's Halak-Ellis tandem. :)

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Unfortunately we don't have Ken Hitchcock who can make average goalies look like supermen in the regular season. Thankfully, Hiller doesn't need to play in front of very defensive systems to look good.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
No games against the Oilers until April. I wonder if the NHL did this in purpose. I'm sure some of the Ducks want to say "hello" to Justin Schultz... :laugh:

No. In full schedule, that was canceled for lockout, Oilers were visitors @HC in the start of the season and other home game against them was at the end of a season, just like it is right now. I don`t believe they did it on purpose.

Lupul1990

Aug 30, 2006
Also, we have a 5-day break in the middle of February. We play against Columbus on Monday and then Avs on Sunday.

o_O

And it's weird that we have a b2b against Oilers in April and both of the games will be played in Edmonton.

DaDucks*

Last ten games should be a bit in our favor assuming Edmonton remains the Edmonton we know.

I do not like our first 5 games. But
I'm loving what they did with
April for us....

Only 4 Sunday 5pm home games...
Sucks... Love that time

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad