GDT: Anaheim Ducks 12/13 Training camp

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Ducks games start so ****ing late that I can wake up early from them.. This one 5AM. Its kinda good, its so horrible late that its actually solidly early. If work start's 9am, I can watch the game before I go to work.. I can actually go a hour early, because Im already waken anyway!

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Ducks games start so ****ing late that I can wake up early from them.. This one 5AM. Its kinda good, its so horrible late that its actually solidly early. If work start's 9am, I can watch the game before I go to work.. I can actually go a hour early, because Im already waken anyway!

High five! Same time here.

But, now i`m working in weekend nights, so, i`ll see the games coming back home from work

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
yes yes yes ....vatanen´s in the game from start!!!

Othervise would have been big scanadal!

And yes...reports tell when vatanen can play (next week) he will have lots of pp time! Dudes anaheim pp´s gonna kill when this man is in the game
!

congrats anaheim and team followers you have the worlds most talanted young defenseman!!!, wonder whos gonna be sidekicked in favor, those other guys so by you swallowed but relax sit down, lay down, with this vatanen anaheim´s game is set to a totally higher level with new brave and enjoyable dimensions!

i thee troll!

DaDucks*

1. Winnik had a monster skate today, he's going to be the best player on that 3rd
line.
2. Bobby seems ready to go. He was very fluid, sharp, and seems to be in excellent shape.

3. Souray was using maybe 30% on the slapshots today and they were very heavy.. So refreshing to have a good point shot again... allthough he will be injuring his own players with it too this year.. (Getz no face sheild)

4. Same old Beleskey.... Bull in a china shop, loves sniping the goalies chest still.

5. Holland had the best look today from the youngsters. Very impressive skill set and hands. Also very good corner work today vs Beauch

6. Honorable mention goes out to Hendry today...

*cough* *cough*

DaDucks*

2, until tonight

*cough* *cough*

bobby has 5 points and is sprinting back to play great D and managing to safely clear the puck out of the zone countless times(conditioning) Hendry beat out Guenin .wasnt my fault he choked game 1...
(Gave him a mention and he ends up starting)

didnt know Holland was a bust yet.. he still had a great day at camp
(Not going to start him out on the 2nd or 4th line center, he's the future)

nice soft serve come back jabronies, i think ill just print my post out and hand it to our head scout... probably hire me sight on scene

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad