Confirmed with Link: [ANA/VAN] Michael Del Zotto (25% retained) for Luke Schenn and a 2020 7th round pick

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Because not all of them have

Which one of our dmen is having a good season compared to where they were last year? Larsson is the only one who has improved but I would attribute that to his natural development rather than coaching.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Which one of our dmen is having a good season compared to where they were last year? Larsson is the only one who has improved but I would attribute that to his natural development rather than coaching.
I think Montour is. I think it would be more evident if Ponda wasn't constantly on fire.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I think Montour is. I think it would be more evident if Ponda wasn't constantly on fire.

Some nights I think he’s taken a step forward but then others he’s a complete train wreck in his own zone. If he has improved (and if he has I think it’s only marginal) I certainly wouldn’t attribute it to coaching.

Expecting MDZ to improve under RCs defensive system is asking a lot of a guy who hasn’t been good in a long time.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Some nights I think he’s taken a step forward but then others he’s a complete train wreck in his own zone. If he has improved (and if he has I think it’s only marginal) I certainly wouldn’t attribute it to coaching.

Expecting MDZ to improve under RCs defensive system is asking a lot of a guy who hasn’t been good in a long time.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect much out of MDZ. It's not like he's had a lack of opportunity in his career or was just being misused by a coach.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I don't think he's meant to solve a hockey problem. I think this is just part of a larger shuffle prepping the organization for the reality of not making the playoffs.
Yeah. Just another option down the stretch so kids don't have to either be played out of position or be needlessly exposed.

Reactions: The Baffled King

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010

Seems it could be argued his development and improvement was in San Diego?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00