Proposal: ANA - OTT (Zegras+3 for Tkachuk +7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Anaheim adds imo. Reasonable basis if Brady wants out, but I expect Sens fans want someone grittier like say MacTavish.

Reactions: HabsAddict

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Why does everyone want to believe Brady wants out? lol

I have yet to see a reputable source stating this....
I don't know. I never said he did. There is talk about it, but I wasn't trying to start a rumour. Just commenting if in the case he did.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I don't know. I never said he did. There is talk about it, but I wasn't trying to start a rumour. Just commenting if in the case he did.
I just can't find a source that states Brady wants out. Its all speculation that because the Sens were awful this year, he might want out. To me, that's not even rumor worthy! lol

Its like saying... I think Suzuki wants out of Montreal. Because the Habs keep finishing bottom 5.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
tkachuk is sick of losing so lets trade him to......................the ducks? lol make that make sense. Brady is a vastly better player and Zegras is coming off an abysmal season I think we all know whose adding.

Reactions: Breeze 44

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I just can't find a source that states Brady wants out. Its all speculation that because the Sens were awful this year, he might want out. To me, that's not even rumor worthy! lol

Its like saying... I think Suzuki wants out of Montreal. Because the Habs keep finishing bottom 5.
I didn't make the proposal.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
The Ducks add obviously. Not sure why the Ducks would trade low on Zegras. Tkachuk doesn’t want out. It’s really just not a realistic deal.

I would rather make the pick and keep our young core then gut it right now. Trust the process.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Are there any signs Tkachuk wants to leave Ottawa? Because otherwise Ottawa won't trade him. At least not for a forward who's behind him at the moment.

Reactions: wetcoast

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
Kudos for one Zegras and Brady proposal that isn't awful. If either of those players were to be traded, this is the kind of deal that would get it done.

One thing I could imagine is, maybe the swap of those high firsts is taking the stakes too high and Ducks would rather add a late pick to Zegras instead unless that would be the deal breaker.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Kudos for one Zegras and Brady proposal that isn't awful. If either of those players were to be traded, this is the kind of deal that would get it done.

One thing I could imagine is, maybe the swap of those high firsts is taking the stakes too high and Ducks would rather add a late pick to Zegras instead unless that would be the deal breaker.
I guess it's not awful if one thinks Zegras just had a down year but to me he is a bit like Barzal, who alot of people thought he was going to be better than he turned out.

brady is the type of players teams kill for getting in a trade and it rarely happens that a guy like him becomes available.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Anaheim adds something fairly major, I think. Maybe Luneau? Losing both him and Drysdale is tough. They’d have to draft Yakemchuk or Parekh at 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad