Waived: [ANA] F Chase De Leo waived by the Ducks (cleared)

Rooch

Jul 22, 2021
Opens a roster spot. Wonder if Zegras or Drysdale are about to be activated.

Correction: It doesn't open a roster spot. I goofed.

Last edited:

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Hopefully he doesn't get claimed. Gulls need all the help they can get up front down there.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Going back to his draft year, I had hopes that Chase might be a Sergei Brylin type role player but maybe not quite enough offense for a middle six spot and not quite enough jam for a bottom line role. My friend's kid will be thrilled since he's her favorite player on the Gulls. Also he's a sneaky guy to use on Puckdoku if you ever need a WPG/ANA/NJD square.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Hopefully he doesn't get claimed. Gulls need all the help they can get up front down there.

This post has multiple directions in it.

Anyway. It's cool to see that this guy is still around. I did not realize he was still around in North America. Feels like he was drafted ages ago, and guys like him often seem to duck out for Europe well before they get to his age. Good on him for sticking around as one of those career AHL journeymen.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Anyway. It's cool to see that this guy is still around. I did not realize he was still around in North America. Feels like he was drafted ages ago, and guys like him often seem to duck out for Europe well before they get to his age. Good on him for sticking around as one of those career AHL journeymen.

Probably a bonus that the AHL moved some clubs to California, maybe some extra incentive for a SoCal guy like De Leo. He was close with Eric Comrie, so it was cool that they got to start their pro careers together in the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad