Claimed off Waivers: [ANA] Ducks claim D Scott Harrington off waivers from the Devils

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
Well, looks like I am sending this back.
Harrington Jersey.jpg

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
What a relief for Devils fans. Now they don't have to get Harrington and Hamilton mixed up.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I hope so but I also hope I win the lottery.
Hey
I went to the dmv yesterday and had a call with IRS today
Both went really well, dealt with really helpful and nice people, so I’m buying lottery tickets today

And hoping for a first for Klingberg!!🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Yemeth and bsu

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
One would think Harrington would have been rejected in the Meier trade. Rather than taking the trouble to flip on the waiver wire.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
One would think Harrington would have been rejected in the Meier trade. Rather than taking the trouble to flip on the waiver wire.

Like half the names on the Meier phone book trade call, part of the goal was to get San Jose to or under the 50 contract limit. Devils didn’t particularly need Hattaka, Emond, and Ibragimov either … but San Jose had to part with their lowest value assets under contract to make room for the four contract holding Devils players they added.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Hope the guy didn't travel all the way to New Jersey.
As per a Devils reporter, he stayed in California. I think they told him what the deal was when the trade went down.

It is obvious the Devils had to take several bodies from SJ to make this trade work... because during Fitzgerald's press conference when he was asked about Harrington or any of the AHL players the Devils acquired he had a quick look of "uhhh who? shit"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad