Recalled/Assigned: Amadio recalled from ONT Auger sent back

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
Glad to see him get a taste of the NHL game. If there was a game to ease him in, it's Montreal.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Maybe I'm wrong but without any type of agreement between the NHL and KHL, don't the Kings hold his rights indefinitely??? pretty sure I read that somewhere...
Also, would love to see Dominik Kubalik come over as well.. Kid is pretty talented and if doesn't make the club then finally trade him... assets are coming in left and right over the next few years...
Gabriel Vilardi
Michael Amadio
Jaret Anderson-Dolan
Nikolai Prokhorkin
Dominik Kubalik
Alexander Dergachyov
Austin Wagner
Kale Clague
Cal Petersen
Paul LaDue
Kevin Gravel
Matt Villalta
Jonny Brodzinski
and a few more..... We finally have that pipeline going!!

There's little confirmation on how the rights work for Russian prospects. Right now it is generally assumed it is only until age 27.

Kubalik's rights were lost last year. He is a UFA though so Kings like any team could bring him over.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
There's little confirmation on how the rights work for Russian prospects. Right now it is generally assumed it is only until age 27.

Kubalik's rights were lost last year. He is a UFA though so Kings like any team could bring him over.

Fudge!!! kid has lots of talent too bad he wouldn't accept a 2 way contract like Fantenberg... As for the Russian prospects, I believe the article mentions what you stated as the reason why teams have those players rights indefinitely until something concrete is worked out...

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Futa still insisting we have Kubalik's rights when I talked with him the other day. I didn't ask why or for details.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
I agree. Didn't stand out but did the little things. The penalty he took was a poor call on the ref. Hope we see him a few more games. Would much rather see a solid defensive type like him then a plug like AA

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Futa still insisting we have Kubalik's rights when I talked with him the other day. I didn't ask why or for details.

Odd. I mean he would know better than I. I suppose it'd possible that the Czech league has also refused to sign transfer agreement, but even then I don't think it should matter since he clearly falls under a different clause having been drafted out of OHL.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Decent 10 minute debut. It probably also good for him to see a couple former teammates in MacD and Kempe contributing to the win.

Reactions: funky

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Glad to see Blake and Stevens giving the kids in Ontario a taste of the NHL to see how they react. Nothing wrong with this as two or three of them are interchangeable in the Kings lineup.

Reactions: funky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad