Post-Game Talk: ALWGAP | Lose in shootout to the NY Rempes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
0a601c574e8067d6.jpg

The only option to improve our game is to call up more guys from Charlotte.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Not a bad loss at all: with all the injureies, we were in the fight against a team we usually struggle against. I liked Lundy in OT defensively; won’t mind see him being used as the D more often there

Heading to the game tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
We played it pretty good but man goin from 2-0 to 2-2 then giving up that bad bounce to tie it at 3-3 sucked.
The entire 3rd felt like we were on a PK.

At least Chucky looks better, hopin more from Benny and Tank though. Lundell idk, good defensively but man just a blackhole on offense.

Okposo looked better at least. Tank just doesnt seem up to speed yet, would like to see him shoot more.

PP without barkov was horrendous, literally penguins esq where they just passed for oblivion once they finally established in the ozone which was a struggle of itself.

Overall goin 2-0-1 against NYR with the one loss with 4 starters out aint bad, just too bad were on a bad streak

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I think adversity is good for them right now actually. They need their depth players to stand up.
Not as much of a problem if it was earlier in the season. I think they are far away from where they were/where they need to be. And it's not easy to get to that level they need to be at, for good reason. They don't have that much runway left before the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad