Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
2upw9d0.jpg

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Avatars stay. We're the reason the Blues made it this far. You actually think the players had anything to do with this?

That's cute.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Not changing anything, lol. Still considering not showering or changing my clothes or shaving until we win it all!!! JK, but I still only wear my Blues hat on game days. Non-gamedays I wear another hat, lol.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
So like... time to change your avatars guys. Cause it really is different this time, you're in the WCF! Cmon! Don't be mean to your Blues! How do you think a player would feel if they saw these avatars right now?!

tumblr_inline_nsjks6M2AV1qinxr6_500.gif

Avatars stay. We're the reason the Blues made it this far. You actually think the players had anything to do with this?

That's cute.

^ This.

Spicy Panger

Jan 17, 2015
Not changing anything, lol. Still considering not showering or changing my clothes or shaving until we win it all!!! JK, but I still only wear my Blues hat on game days. Non-gamedays I wear another hat, lol.

Feels like we lose every time I wear my Blues hat and/or any of my Blues shirts, so, except for my Blues watch (which I always wear) I wore none of them tonight.

You're welcome, guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad