Rumor: Allen to Colorado per Spittin Chiclets - refuted by other insiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
As a Habs fan I hope this is true. He just does not fit with the rebuild but seems like a good guy. He was serviceable over the past years even though some fans will only remember the games he was bad. To me the issue is the lack of motivation due to 3 goalie system and rebuild, not the quality of him as a backup

Reactions: Dach Vader

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Hes brutal should be a light return but ya never know. Another year on the deal maybe at 50%?

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
He was the obvious next one to go. Not looking for a great return, as he's been pretty bad lately.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
The Avs have played the entire season without a NHL level backup goalie. Makes sense if the price is reasonable.

Yeah what a “weird” comment.

Probably a pretty low cost veteran backup with experience for a team that has had basically no backup for a year.

Fair enough. It's a cheap goalie.

He's just having a brutal season, which to me, makes it weird.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
I'd be happy with RyJo and a pick.

I know RyJo has been awful, but the Habs need a center badly.
Meh. This means being stuck with Ryjo next season. Sure, it might mean a 3d rounder as a return when rented off in a year, but I'd rather see some kid get that ice time anyways.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Meh. This means being stuck with Ryjo next season. Sure, it might mean a 3d rounder as a return when rented off in a year, but I'd rather see some kid get that ice time anyways.
Ryjo is negative value at this point so if it increases the return for Montreal it’s kind of a no brainer

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
If true it lets them rest George a bit. But unless they get a 2C and Nuke back they’re not really in contention. And not a favorite unless they also get a decent quality Landeskog pulling a Kucherov which seems unlikely given the nature of his surgery and of his gamestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad