All-Time Wrestling Draft - Deadline for cards on August 11th

Would you like to participate?

• Total voters

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I don't even know what that says haha.

Hopefully something about how I won once and made the final two other times.

I know what my fans want.

2018.05.25-11.14-kayfabenews-5b0898e82217f.jpg

Wait...

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Funkerr.jpg

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHA

Ohhhhhhh leshabs one on one me and you HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA you know I can't stand your flagellating wrestlers HAHAHAAHHAHA

You know what I'm gonna do this summer: I'm gonna kill ya that's right I'm gonna kill leshabs I may get the chair but I'm gonna kill him

NOOOOO I'm gontell ya what I MIGHT JUST TORTURE HIM AND THEN IM GONNA KILL IM NOIMAYKILLIM AND THEN I'M GONNA TORTURE HIM

NO I'LL TELL YA WHAT I'M GONNA CASTRATE HIM THEN I'M GONNA KILL HIM AND THEN I'M GONNA TORTURE HIM

NOOOOO WHOA WAIT A MINUTE WHAT AM I GONNA DO I'M GONNA CASTRATE HIM KILL HIM TORTURE HIM AND THEN I'LL

I KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO I'M ------ I'M GONNA STRAP HIM TO THE FRONT OF MY 55 BUICK AND IMMA PULLLLLL THAT SON OF A BITCH DOWN THE MAIN STREET OF PHILADELPHIA THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO ------ did you ever look at leshabs did you ever look at his face oh what a face he's got if i had a face like him id have it circumcised hahahahahaahaha ohhhhhh

I am looking so forward to this. ---------- CHGoalie27 I've had enough - of you - and your comments about people that I love and respect and have drafted. And leshabs I've had enough - of your "posts" - of your - "thoughts" that you are a wonderful GM yeah you actually believe that. Well I'll prove to that you I am the man. And I will always be - the man. And this weekend it's going to be a hot time, on the HFBoards wrestling section.

FunkFlame.gif

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh well, it's not like I had any other ideas after what I had anyways.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I don't even know what that says haha.

Hopefully something about how I won once and made the final two other times.

I know what my fans want.

2018.05.25-11.14-kayfabenews-5b0898e82217f.jpg

Wait...

tumblr_mezj9czrdx1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

How happy I am to hear you say that! I am happy to hear that your fans want to see what CHG has goin on, it's my understanding that his fans are also fans of FMorozovW!

HE IS NOT PATRONIZING US! HE RESPECTS US. HE SAID HIS FANS WANT US DIDN'T YOU HEAR? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST EVER ACCEPT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LIKE US? DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?

Well now Morozov, it's not every day I don't have something incredibly insulting to say to anyone. But I'm touched.
960.jpg

I think what my guys are trying to say Morozov- we appreciate you, but you didn't have to go that far, you had me at Sabu and Joey Ryan LOL

Elias-WWE-Raw.jpg
Now @GongShowWilly is gonna have to do a little better than cars and faceprint to even match up to the farm animal...shit- sorry Mr. Funk Jr., no disrespect, I'm working on it... to **JackSlater's card let alone ours and Morozov's.

It's ok Elias, I keep forgetting myself.

Reactions: GongShowWilly

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
ECW-316-p09-e1557925229232.jpg

"Letmetellallyoufatlosers out there, that you all may be a big deal, orthinkyouare, but you're going up against Rob Van Dam and HandsomeHollywood, baby. Those are the superstars you're going up against and-"

"Whoa, whoa Fonsie calm down man. Everybody just be cool. We're all done now and the cards are submitted. This is going to be a great event, especially with Mr. P-P-V here...and the other cards too. Everyone is excited to see HandsomeHollywood's hard work pay off...and the other guys too, they're also competing. And to all the voters, knowing that they're going to see the whole ****ing show at the top in this competition, the All-Time wrestling draft is more than worth the price of admission...and they'll get to see the other GMs too. No one can match the raw, natural talent of HandsomeHollywood and R-V-D, though others might try really hard *sneezeCHGoalie*"

"Bless you."

"Thanks, Fonsie. So everybody just be cool. As cool as Mr. H-F-B. Rob. Van. Dam. I got this."

RVD%20Frog%20Drop_zpsrdkhbujq.gif
Oh stoppit 'Show, you guys didn't mind me passing you that fat roll up the other day. Plus you only rib those you hold dear, I don't think anyone's buyin it anymore . Offer still stands for next year :)

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I can't wait to read the great descriptions of each match written by each GM. I can't wait for all the cards to be posted.

Reactions: les Habs

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
With the deadline pushed back I may re-edit my card, seeing as I spent my night off Monday night typing it on a half broken computer to try to get it in on time.

GongShowWilly

time to pay the Piper
Jan 25, 2016
Alberta
tumblr_mezj9czrdx1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

How happy I am to hear you say that! I am happy to hear that your fans want to see what CHG has goin on, it's my understanding that his fans are also fans of FMorozovW!

HE IS NOT PATRONIZING US! HE RESPECTS US. HE SAID HIS FANS WANT US DIDN'T YOU HEAR? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST EVER ACCEPT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LIKE US? DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?

Well now Morozov, it's not every day I don't have something incredibly insulting to say to anyone. But I'm touched.
960.jpg

I think what my guys are trying to say Morozov- we appreciate you, but you didn't have to go that far, you had me at Sabu and Joey Ryan LOL

Elias-WWE-Raw.jpg
Now @GongShowWilly is gonna have to do a little better than cars and faceprint to even match up to the farm animal...****- sorry Mr. Funk Jr., no disrespect, I'm working on it... to **JackSlater's card let alone ours and Morozov's.

It's ok Elias, I keep forgetting myself.

uhuhwnat7.gif

tumblr_nfu000G6311u46rzko2_250.gif

still waiting

tumblr_okdls9hIRr1vn5u0to1_500.gif

tumblr_p665yfrCOm1vnhdmio2_500.gif

I also have a ship !!!

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
My life will not have meaning until Lord Tomas posts the cards.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I was going to post my card this week and it was going to be as good as last time, but my cat is sick and I'm genuinely unsure if I'm going to. My dog died a month ago, my cat got sick once, my cat is now sick again and is likely dying, and I'm having a difficult time handling all this shit.

So, sorry gents but I don't think I'll be around enough in the next two days, or focused on this enough to do much of anything. Just seems like one bad thing is happening after the next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad