All-Time Draft #11, Part 4

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
So, considering the circumstances, should we just pretend Jordan Stall was never mentioned and leave him eligible for the MLD (and potentially AAA) drafts? Or subject him to the usual add/drop rules? I vote the former.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
So, considering the circumstances, should we just pretend Jordan Stall was never mentioned and leave him eligible for the MLD (and potentially AAA) drafts? Or subject him to the usual add/drop rules? I vote the former.

In my opinion Jordan Staal never was selected officially, since LL took 4 players when he only needed 3.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
In my opinion Jordan Staal never was selected officially, since LL took 4 players when he only needed 3.

Oh yeah, good point.

Nevermind the ATD, is Jordan Staal even a good pick for the MLD?

Yeah, possibly. He was already taken in MLD9 by camperjr.

It was not a good pick, but I've seen worse picks. 29 goals as an 18-year old rookie with no PP time, he's already at least a two-time cup finalist and possibly cup winner, he's got size, speed, and he plays a good physical and defensive game.

VI and I want this next MLD to be as big as the main draft. For a 3rd/4th line in a 24-team MLD, he wouldn't be that bad.

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
This was, without a doubt, the toughest first round I've ever seen. Quite a few of the lower seeds matched up well with their opponents. A couple of the serieses were almost a coin-toss in my mind. I'm very curious to see the results on Monday.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
This was, without a doubt, the toughest first round I've ever seen. Quite a few of the lower seeds matched up well with their opponents. A couple of the serieses were almost a coin-toss in my mind. I'm very curious to see the results on Monday.

Agreed completely. I don't think I had a single series ending in 4 or 5, 90% of them went 7.

Rzeznik

Apr 6, 2008
Nova Scotia
Well to start, I would like to say hello to all that participate and have participated in helping these All-Time, Minor-League and AAA Drafts function, and would also like to apologize if this is in the wrong thread. I didn't see another, so I just thought I'd write here. I just wanted to ask if it is possible to join any of the upcoming drafts, whenever they may be. I tend to believe I have a pretty good grasp on players from hockey's history, albeit a lot less than some experts on this forum, and I believe that I would be able to keep up with a lot of the grizzled old veterans of the forum. If someone could send me a PM and let me know how the process of becoming a GM works, that would be great. Thank you, and good luck to all remaining teams in ATD 11.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I tend to believe I have a pretty good grasp on players from hockey's history, albeit a lot less than some experts on this forum, and I believe that I would be able to keep up with a lot of the grizzled old veterans of the forum

I believed the same thing! :)

I'll put you on the list for MLD11. We're always looking for more GMs to participate. And it's great practice for the real thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad