"All Systems Go!" Promotion

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Winnipeg Jets just sent out information for their plan to welcome fans back....

"All Systems Go! 25% Off Everything at Jets Gear from Jan 12-19, 2013!"

Too bad (if thats all they are doing), since the Senators have $1 hotdogs and many other teams have 50% off merch.

What would you all want to see/receive? Cheap t-shirts? Free hotdog? Kegger party? Big hug from Ludlow?

But no worries - HOCKEY IS BACK!

GO JETS GO!
J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

:handclap:

EDIT: Follow up, I like Jet Dogs. Chilli and perogies and extra bacon, please.

Last edited:

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I really wish it was greater than a week so I could take advantage of it at some point. If it were the rest of the season, that would be great. I can't get into Winnipeg at the drop of a hat. :(

Puckschmuck*

Crap. I just left the city a few days ago, and will now be missing out on this. Not happy at all :(

Becel

I Hate Jamie Macoun
Sep 14, 2011
*Cannot be combined with any other offer.

So basically for season ticket holders an extra 10% off merchandise.

I'm not surprised, the Jets know they don't have to pull out any stops to get the fans back in Winnipeg, 95% are already back and the other 5% will be back by the first game.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Playoffs is what I would like.

No gimmicks, discounts, or sorry type promos needed for me anyways. I want the Jets here and viable long term and it appears the lock out helped that goal so they don't need to make it better.....I am in it with them for the long Haul.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Amen, brother.

But a Jet Dog with chili and perogies would really hit the spot right now.

Playoffs is what I would like.

No gimmicks, discounts, or sorry type promos needed for me anyways. I want the Jets here and viable long term and it appears the lock out helped that goal so they don't need to make it better.....I am in it with them for the long Haul.

Jetbruin

Sep 22, 2011
I'd like to see some kind of swag at the home opener. Just a little exclusive something to add to my collection.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
They don't need to apologize to me.

The players on the other hand...

I want the Jets in Winnipeg forever. The only thing that the NHL could have done differently is to bend to the PA's demands. That would have been terrible for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad