GDT: All Star Weekend

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
LOLZ!!! PK on ABC, of the all star games, "the guys are playing hard, guys are competing" :laugh::biglaugh:.Not sure what play he saw to prompt that BS.

Our favorite friend Renault Lavoix was saying the same, what a kiss ass. I notice that the 3 on 3 during regular NHL games are much more intense than what we saw. They should just go back to 5 on 5.

Reactions: CharleyHorse

CharleyHorse

Sep 28, 2022
Our favorite friend Renault Lavoix was saying the same, what a kiss ass. I notice that the 3 on 3 during regular NHL games are much more intense than what we saw. They should just go back to 5 on 5.
I wish they would/could replace the current NHL All Star crapola with something like Rendez-Vous '87. They could have the skills competition one one day, and the game.(s) on following day(s). I am not sure who the All-Stars would compete against in a Rendez-Vous '87-like event, though

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick
*Skidoo jacket and oversized office pants

Morgan is not showing team spirit attending the red carpet with a normal suit :eyeroll:

View attachment 814461
2-4-2024 5-13-00 AM.png
2-4-2024 5-08-03 AM.png

habbubba

Jan 19, 2024
Those skills contests and the games really showed what Montreal is lacking, high end talent.

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
I think that’s pretty obvious as well (TVA and PK)… It’s their job to hype it. I’m sure they were dying inside.
It was the same thing last year. They spoke about the ASG as it was better than a game 7 of a Stanley Cup finals. I watched a little bit of the skills competition and really can't stand Lalime/Seguin always laughing together for no reason and Morissette interviewing and fist bumping all the players like they were his best buddies. Ohh, and can someone tell Lavoie that he doesn't have to start every question with ''Obviously''?

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
It was the same thing last year. They spoke about the ASG as it was better than a game 7 of a Stanley Cup finals. I watched a little bit of the skills competition and really can't stand Lalime/Seguin always laughing together for no reason and Morissette interviewing and fist bumping all the players like they were his best buddies. Ohh, and can someone tell Lavoie that he doesn't have to start every question with ''Obviously''?

This is the first time as long as I can remember where I didn’t watch even a shift, let alone highlights (yet).

I was at the fan expo all day yesterday though. No players there, but still had a good time.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4