Pre-Game Talk: All Star Weekend. Anyone watching it???

DuckedUpOnQuack

Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa
My wife loves country music so I'll probably watch whatever the "celebrity" coaches are involved with to try and get her more interested in watching games:help:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I have negative interest in this at this point. Just a pointless event. I'm glad there aren't any watchable sporting events this weekend. Gonna download the Witness, watch the Revenant and play a Euchre tournament.

J0sh

Jul 12, 2015
I'll watch for karlsson and john scott. Especially if the guys go out of their way to set up john scott lol.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Always watch the skills competition, the game I might watch if I'm not doing anything else but I won't stay home specifically to watch it. Probably a bit more interested this year due to Scott and Subban. Karlsson's been there before but I'll watch for him too.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Only because rumour has it Karlsson will challenge Scott...to a thumb-war! #KarlssonVsScott #AllStarThumbWar

atmx093

STUDzle
Jul 2, 2014
Gatineau
No way I'm watching that garbage.
They should do this in the off season or not at all instead of right in the middle of it.

My son will probably watch it, but he also eats everything with ketchup.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
I didn't even know Karlsson or any Sens were in the game until this thread. It would be weird if he wasn't it had just never occurred to me

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
No way I'm watching that garbage.
They should do this in the off season or not at all instead of right in the middle of it.

My son will probably watch it, but he also eats everything with ketchup.

Nothing wrong with Ketchup! My wife is a big fan of it too.

And NO, I will not be watching the All-Star game or any other related events. I will be watching what my wife wants. :)

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I have negative interest in this at this point. Just a pointless event. I'm glad there aren't any watchable sporting events this weekend. Gonna download the Witness, watch the Revenant and play a Euchre tournament.

Sounds like a weekend to wheel ladies rather than wheel pucks to be honest.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
All aboard.

John-Scott-and-the-2016-NHL-All-Star-Game-660x330.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad