All Star Voting

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Someone who it won't matter as much if they get hurt in the game. So Boll would be my pick.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Fowler, Kesler, HM to Silfverberg because I'd love to see him in the shootout competition.

But yeah, Boll is the prudent choice.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
If we're talking about who deserves it its Getzlaf or Fowler. I really hope neither go though especially the former who was never the same after the last game he attended.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I say Fowler. Give Kesler and Getzlaf a rest during the all-star game. We're gonna need them down the stretch.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
As I only care about the skills competition, I say Fowler, since I've wanted to see him in the skating portion for years.

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
Bieksa, AINEC. Don't have to worry about the John Scott rule getting in the way because we all know that Bieksa's our best defenseman no matter how he plays.

On merits, and being more serious, there's a couple guys I'd like to send. Fowler, Getzlaf, Rakell, and Silfverberg or Kesler all have played well enough that I'd give them a nomination, but the risk of them getting hurt over a period when they could be taking a breather is a little much.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
As I only care about the skills competition, I say Fowler, since I've wanted to see him in the skating portion for years.

Yeah that would be good to see, I think he would challenge for number one (if McDavid isn't involved that is). I was surprised they used him in the hardest shot and not the fastest skater when he made the rookie team a few years back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad