All star game

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Thought the Canucks all star team would have been fitting to trade for Lindholm!

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
yeah surprised the Canucks (cough cough I mean Hughes) didn't plan on getting all 5. I would have taken at least one of Lindholm Boeser Miller earlier, trying to see if they could get all 6 on the same team. It would have been great to have had Miller Boeser one line and Pettersson Lindholm as another.

Also Lindholm probably could have been a d man for this, he is a great 2 way player. With only one true d man, I am wondering how they are going to run the other 2 men needed?

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
yeah surprised the Canucks (cough cough I mean Hughes) didn't plan on getting all 5. I would have taken at least one of Lindholm Boeser Miller earlier, trying to see if they could get all 6 on the same team. It would have been great to have had Miller Boeser one line and Pettersson Lindholm as another.

Also Lindholm probably could have been a d man for this, he is a great 2 way player. With only one true d man, I am wondering how they are going to run the other 2 men needed?
Yeah this could get ugly

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
So Petey winning the $1M means he’s taking a discount on his next contract right?

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I don't think I've ever seen Petey look this relaxed and happy.
image.png

Bring Sid home

Edit:
IMG_7248.jpeg

Lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad