GDT: All-Star Game - 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
RIP Carl Weathers, dude was in Happy Gilmore the greatest hockey movie ever.
Screenshot_20240202-161438_YouTube.jpg

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
lmao why'd they pick a song whose only lyrics I was gonna hear were about being broke and hooked on oxy?

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
lmao why'd they pick a song whose only lyrics I was gonna hear were about being broke and hooked on oxy?
Ask Bettman. Now you know why there’s still a team playing at a college, and why they wanna try for a third time in Atlanta. Clueless.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
I still miss JT Miller. I guess Rangers hate players with skill grit and passion in their games. They rather be passive soft robots that are mentally soft

This douche admitted he didn't get his head screwed on straight until he was traded twice. We shopped him and got absolutely nothing. Well, we did get Stanley cup champion Brett Howden.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
This douche admitted he didn't get his head screwed on straight until he was traded twice. We shopped him and got absolutely nothing. Well, we did get Stanley cup champion Brett Howden.
Not watching but I’m guessing you’re talking about Miller. It’s even more hilarious knowing that that trade doesn’t get done unless they add Hajek. Fkin Gorts man….

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I always enjoy the skills comp, but I’m walking in to the AAC to see Tool right now so it’s a no for me dawg.

Reactions: MrAlmost and Kords
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad