Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v9.0: IceHogs/Fuel/NCAA/Jr./Int'l - Too Many Cooks in Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If Nalimov thinks Forsberg and Berube are blocking him from the NHL..he's an idiot.

Forsberg is currently blocking him from NHL roster spot. Hawks can easily remedy that by removing Forsberg and giving job to Nalimov

Instead our GM is looking at how Carolina can fleece us while taking back that god awful Darling contract

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
For the Dido thing, those fans were taunting him all game and saying they'd meet him outside.
Maybe he could have kept it together, but the video only shows one side of things

I'm surprised no other AHL team wanted him. Kinda knew he wouldn't be back here. Just felt like a rental player (that was extremely important)
But he's going back to a team he has played with before apparently. So it makes some sense. Will miss him here for sure

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Forsberg is currently blocking him from NHL roster spot. Hawks can easily remedy that by removing Forsberg and giving job to Nalimov

Instead our GM is looking at how Carolina can fleece us while taking back that god awful Darling contract

Quite the assumption.

Forsberg would be easy to trade.

We have no idea what Bowman is looking to do.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Not really. There's a good chance Crow doesn't return to this team ever. That leaves two goalie spots for this upcoming season.

Reactions: BK

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Don't like hearing that from Nalimov's camp. He had one good season in the KHL. That minimal level of success should not be going to his head like it is.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Don't like hearing that from Nalimov's camp. He had one good season in the KHL. That minimal level of success should not be going to his head like it is.

I don't think it is a big deal. He wants a shot at the NHL. If the Hawks feel he is better than Forsberg they can just trade him or send him down and let Nalimov earn the spot. Nothing is given but give him a shot to earn it.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Going to his head?

Why should he not desire to be in NHL? There is no reason to go from KHL to minors again

KHL or NHL is only viable options

Going from KHL to AHL is a massive downgrade

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I don't think it is a big deal. He wants a shot at the NHL. If the Hawks feel he is better than Forsberg they can just trade him or send him down and let Nalimov earn the spot. Nothing is given but give him a shot to earn it.

Nothing is given yet you want to give Forsberg another shot he doesn't deserve

Forsberg played his way out of Chicago and his nonsense injury to end year should see him gone

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Nothing is given yet you want to give Forsberg another shot he doesn't deserve

Forsberg played his way out of Chicago and his nonsense injury to end year should see him gone

What? I would give him another shot to earn the spot.

Forsberg posted better numbers and was better than the guy you want to bring in.

His nonsense injury?

I know you love spin but good god dude this is pathetic.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
If Crow was that bad, I'd assume he wouldn't have been invited to the convention.

I actually hadn't heard he was attending. Thanks for the updated info. That changes things a bit.

I mean... we went like 6+ months, or more, without seeing or hearing from him at all. The fact that he'll be at the convention is a huge positive after that.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
This happening is why all talk this offseason I have hoped the Hawks only add a 1 year backup or nothing. Cause after next season you'll just have Crow at whatever status he's at and potentially Delia if he's good a lot more in Rockford. Nailmov kept saying he was looking for a 19-20 come to the nhl. Shifting it was what I thought they should prep for

It's odd the agent unless just making a play to make it made clear he wants over in the Nhl only next year. But that was assumed by me. This collection of Goalies isnt a block to nhl play for the next season.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Why are people saying beat our Forsberg... you understand it's for 19-20 hes planning to come not this year at all right?

He terminated his KHL contract and is looking to make jump

Jump is not viable with Hawks since Hawks appear to value terrible players like Forsberg over him and thus his agent is requesting Hawks attempt to trade him to NHL team that will give him shot

If nothing occurs he then re-ups in KHL for at least another year

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
He terminated his KHL contract and is looking to make jump

Jump is not viable with Hawks since Hawks appear to value terrible players like Forsberg over him and thus his agent is requesting Hawks attempt to trade him to NHL team that will give him shot

If nothing occurs he then re-ups in KHL for at least another year
Are there colors in your world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad