Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v16.0

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Gavin Hayes scored a goal but the Soo lost a close one and are eliminated from the playoffs. Expect him to join Rockford soon.

I’ve been really impressed with Hayes this year. He was the Soo’s best player and took major strides in his play. He might be a guy to really watch going forward.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Looks like Zayne Parekh was not in the lineup for Saginaw in this Game 7...He thus missed 2 games in this series with the Soo..Though hecwss in for Game 6

Must be battling an injury....unusual they woukd just rest him in Game 7 even though Saginaw was guaranteed as host to be in the Memorial Cup anyway.

Still Saginaw wins the series and advances.
The question is how serious is the injury to Parekh and will he be back next series or later at the Memorial Cup? (I assume it is an injury or an illness)...

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Gavin Hayes scored a goal but the Soo lost a close one and are eliminated from the playoffs. Expect him to join Rockford soon.

I’ve been really impressed with Hayes this year. He was the Soo’s best player and took major strides in his play. He might be a guy to really watch going forward.

If his skating and pace come along he could be a nice complementary forward in a top-6 or at least a solid third liner. The last two years have been really good developmentally for him. Definitely took a big step offensively.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Kantserov 2 assists in the first period of Game 4, which is a potential clinching game for his team. 3-2 after one period. I guess all the offense was boiling up for today.

This postseason has been quite the coming out party. 15 points in the regular season and 15 points in the postseason. He's taken the increased opportunity and seized it by the horns.
as a side note to that. he is playing 1LW and Danil But is 13th forward for LOKO and Simashev is 4th pairing. in 18 games for LOKO the lottery pick has one goal and 1 assists. Im feeling really good about picks 1,2,4,6 in last years draft. 3 and 5 TBD. goalies are hard to gauge. will know more next year wth Gajan and MINN-Duluth. Misiak has size strength and speed so maybe he puts it together next year

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
To correct the record on Kantserov - yes his team won today 2-1 to sweep the Finals and win the Gagarin Cup. He didn't score in the game and ended up with 4 goals and 9 assists which was 7th highest in playoff scoring. Pretty good for a 19 year old rookie. He has a bright future - hopefully in N.A.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
To correct the record on Kantserov - yes his team won today 2-1 to sweep the Finals and win the Gagarin Cup. He didn't score in the game and ended up with 4 goals and 9 assists which was 7th highest in playoff scoring. Pretty good for a 19 year old rookie. He has a bright future - hopefully in N.A.
Correct, I was looking at the wrong box score (hence the edit)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad