All-Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I said this last night to someone, but Seth is a master seller. Among other things, I just don't think anyone else does it better.

I always thought Rusev does a great job selling. Also wwe did a top 10 Ziggler sells.:laugh:

At 25 seconds you can compare it with the cm punk and Seth Rollins clip above that someone posted. Also at 32 seconds check out the bounce rate to the rko lol. Hilarious but smooth to watch.

Last edited:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
How does Ziggler oversell, but when The Rock flopped around like a fish over a stunner; everyone loved it....

:help:

You can point to one or maybe two moves where Rock oversold it but you can point to significantly more than that with Ziggler doing that.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I always thought Rusev does a great job selling. Also wwe did a top 10 Ziggler sells.:laugh:

At 25 seconds you can compare it with the cm punk and Seth Rollins clip above that someone posted. Also at 32 seconds check out the bounce rate to the rko lol. Hilarious but smooth to watch.

You can literally see the watermark in the bottom right hand corner of the video. WWE would never make a video (or title it) like this.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
tumblr_o983dmYC7n1upyijro2_400.gif
tumblr_o983dmYC7n1upyijro1_400.gif

tumblr_o983dmYC7n1upyijro3_400.gif

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
How does Ziggler oversell, but when The Rock flopped around like a fish over a stunner; everyone loved it....

:help:

Because Rock is one of the biggest, most charismatic stars the industry has seen, and the other is a Mr Ass/HBK wannabe who wont be remembered in 20 years.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
HBK vs Hogan was GOAT for selling. I nearly pissed myself when I watched that match, just a huge F-U to Hulk.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The Rock oversold finishers. You know, impact moved that end a match. Ziggler oversold everything.

Oversells moves that should be high impact but are a joke these days. See super kicks, DDTs and so on. They were being used so terribly until austin spoke up about it on his podcast and people seemed to get the hint.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I wouldn't mind seeing Ziggler take a Hadouken from Kenny Omega though
His overselling might make that a bit more golden

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oversells moves that should be high impact but are a joke these days. See super kicks, DDTs and so on. They were being used so terribly until austin spoke up about it on his podcast and people seemed to get the hint.

Superkicks are still spammed to death. Part of me wants to blame The Young Bucks.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
The young bucks atleast make it fun and mix up their super kick spots
The usos are just...blargh

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The first interview on the Chris Benoit tribute show after the fact came out that evening that Benoit had murdered his family

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Steroids
Heroin
Ico-Pro
Ecstasy
Lactone
Diazepam

...just straight up beautifully done.

:laugh: Grow-Man Gains

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I still can't tell the Usos apart. Bet me $10,000 to tell which one is one; and it'd still get it wrong.
Jimmy's paint is on his right, Jey's paint is on his left.

You remember it the same way as port and starboard, all the short words are together.

Left, red, port, Jey.
Right, green, starboard, Jimmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad