All-Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread [PLEASE USE COLLAPSE TAGS; RULES IN OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
this is actually..... not terrible. but then I like Kat Dennings so I dunno. John Cena is very noticeably John Cena though lol

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
wcD3uyP.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She definitely should run down and cost someone due to jealousy
There's nothing left for her otherwise. She does manage to get Sasha a little heat when she does promos, but big whoop, they're not doing anything. Complete overhaul, get rid of her whole moveset, give her an ankle lock or something as a finish, throw some chop blocks and cheap shots and give her some intensity.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Has Bayley ever been a heel even in her pre wwe days.

It could work, she could go from hug life, to sick obsessed why don't you love me girl. You could even have her working too hard to keep her fans to the point of creepy, bring that fan of hers Izzy into the story line, and have Bayley showing up at her house to play dolls or something like that (Then she murders the family and burns the house down and frames Sasha Banks). Then they take Sasha off of TV for 2 years and shoot vignettes of Sasha in prison fighting in underground wrestling matches.

Then have Sasha escape and flee to Cleveland and have Renee Young trying to track her down and she runs into former WWE stars like Kevin Nash and Scott Hall and Nailz.

Meanwhile you start running Vignettes where Sasha is making her way to Wrestlemania 40 or whatever to confront Bayley who won the World Championship over Charlotte with her new move, the hug you to death.

At Wrestlemania they fight in a steel cage, prison, shiv on a pole match.

In the end Sasha pins Bayley and tortures her until Bayley confesses that she framed Sasha, and then Sasha gets vindicated and Bayley is sent to a mental institution where she gets repackaged as Womankind.

Of course then Sasha loses the Championship belt to Nia Jax on the Raw following wrestlemania

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

It could work, she could go from hug life, to sick obsessed why don't you love me girl. You could even have her working too hard to keep her fans to the point of creepy, bring that fan of hers Izzy into the story line, and have Bayley showing up at her house to play dolls or something like that (Then she murders the family and burns the house down and frames Sasha Banks). Then they take Sasha off of TV for 2 years and shoot vignettes of Sasha in prison fighting in underground wrestling matches.

Then have Sasha escape and flee to Cleveland and have Renee Young trying to track her down and she runs into former WWE stars like Kevin Nash and Scott Hall and Nailz.

Meanwhile you start running Vignettes where Sasha is making her way to Wrestlemania 40 or whatever to confront Bayley who won the World Championship over Charlotte with her new move, the hug you to death.

In the end Sasha pins Bayley and tortures her until Bayley confesses that she framed Sasha, and then Sasha gets vindicated and Bayley is sent to a mental institution where she gets repackaged as Womankind.

Of course then Sasha loses the Championship belt to Nia Jax on the Raw following wrestlemania

Bayley said once they first came up with the character in NXT she was supposed to be a heel but they changed their minds.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Shadow has revealed a friendship we can all finally believe in.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I'm confused, the last time I watched TNA Rosemary had been killed off by the undead bride due to needing to be written off of TV due to a fairly significant knee injury, and Allie had tried to channel Rosemary or something like that but lost her world title.

So is she not a demon anymore?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm confused, the last time I watched TNA Rosemary had been killed off by the undead bride due to needing to be written off of TV due to a fairly significant knee injury, and Allie had tried to channel Rosemary or something like that but lost her world title.

So is she not a demon anymore?

Rosemary is a demon whose meatsuit is malfunctioned and is being recreated by the Shadow.

If we're talking about the connection of this to their Impact storyline, we think maybe it's just unfortunate timing and not being privy to the broadcast schedule. You can see Rosemary has a knee brace on in the video. Impact may not mind because it's a vehicle to keep her bring seen (there's some who feel and may be right in that she is now their biggest star), and like any TV show, could've been shot at any time. But it's also clearly their own web series.

She's also a focus on these Rise shows that we think Impact is working with, and are doing weekly episodes so there's that too, but we haven't seen it to know for sure.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
The last I read they had killed her character, and taken her off of TV as her injury is supposed to be significant. She had even left social media.

I kind of liked that idea, I think Courtney Rush is extremely talented, and is very good character wise. She is a wrestler that i would love to see getting a shot at NXT.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

giphy.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The last I read they had killed her character, and taken her off of TV as her injury is supposed to be significant. She had even left social media.

I kind of liked that idea, I think Courtney Rush is extremely talented, and is very good character wise. She is a wrestler that i would love to see getting a shot at NXT.
She's definitely on social media now, and her write-off had only just recently aired. This Demon X Bunny stuff getting off the ground seems to suggest that she's not going anywhere anytime soon either. And she probably shouldn't.

There was rumors that Hunter wanted her because they didn't have any Canadians for the Mae Young Classic (they're going to get Chelsea Green, so that shouldn't be a problem this year). There may have been a time before, but it doesn't seem like that time is now. Things might be different with this new TV deal coming though, they should be able to get anybody they want. There's no other woman who has this kind of character, so there is great appeal, especially since the current NXT women's division feels little down. NXT could use her in-ring talent as well.

She's not getting younger either, and Vince...lol

This was the angle they wrote her off on, it was brilliantly done, we believe, one of the best angles we've seen all year. Better than anything that's been done with the women in WWE, including NXT

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's not really this hard is it?

Like, pro-wrestling is not quantum physics, right?

It's not that taxing to make one thing make sense from the previous week?

They even ran the angle with Alexa.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
It's not really this hard is it?

Like, pro-wrestling is not quantum physics, right?

It's not that taxing to make one thing make sense from the previous week?

They even ran the angle with Alexa.
I remember this happening in 2002 when the nWo smashed a cinder block over Austin's right leg and he came out the next two weeks with his left leg taped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad