All-Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread [PLEASE USE COLLAPSE TAGS; RULES IN OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Has Bayley ever played a heel out of curiosity?

I don't know much about her Davina Rose days or even her early development days, because frankly I think she really needs a change in her character because this one isn't working anymore.

I think it was easy in NXT because she had a stable fan base at Full Sail, but here she's in front of a different audience every week.

Plus fans tend to eventually poop on the faces, especially when the faces are too "Good".

I mean that promo was probably a little bit heelish if you think about it, it was along the lines of the Bret Hart heel turn where he played up the fans that loved him and showed complete disdain for the fans that boo'ed him.

Everyone has this expectation of Sasha turning on Bayley because it makes sense, Sasha was the heel in their feud and was great at it. But what if Bayley finally tired of Sasha stealing her spotlight, and tired of the fans that are booing then lashes out. She can still play candy sweet, just dial that up to 10 and be oblivious that she's actually turning on the fans.

Or even do the, what have you people ever really done for me, Sasha took my place and half of you were happy about it, you pretty much cheered me getting hurt, so screw you. Type of angle.

She could still have the inflatable wacky blow up thing entrance and still wear the same close and still have the goofy hairstyle. But she could sneer and be sarcastic and completely insincere with the hugging stuff.

She could even turn her hugs into Bayley to Belly's. By the way, that move as a finisher has to go, the last time a belly to belly was used as a finisher was with Magnum TA.

She needs to come up with a nasty high impact finisher that just destroys people and just looks mean.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Every match I've been able to find of her on youtube is as a face

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
0811-the-rock-bull-tattoo-1.jpg

You can still somewhat see the old one

Status
Not open for further replies.