All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread: NWA, IMPACT, AAA, and MLW, etc

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think it’s incredibly stupid and i have no interest in it but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t athletically impressive

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I think it’s incredibly stupid and i have no interest in it but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t athletically impressive
That's my take too and as long as they don't do this in any major promotions I don't have a problem with it.

Reactions: CDJ

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Did anyone catch Dungeon Wrestling last night? Looks like they drew a nice crowd in Calgary...Alberta...Canada.
I'm not sure what Dungeon Wrestling is but Calgary has always loved their wrestling so I'm not surprised.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Like we can be here all day, what’s happening right now with her is bad. It’s very bad.

You can’t convince me this a good.

Her weirdo fans will claim that she’s on an Austin run to the top.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Like we can be here all day, what’s happening right now with her is bad. It’s very bad.

You can’t convince me this a good.

Her weirdo fans will claim that she’s on an Austin run to the top.

She’s not even on the 1997 Patriots run to the top in the WWE.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The match delivered, that’s all that was ever going to matter.

Mayu wins the title, sounds like people thought it would go longer, they only did 13 minutes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mercedes gonna roll up a nice big one at Resurgence on May 21 in Long Beach. Guessing she rematches Mayu based on this.

The thing I don’t like is when they’re doing what they do, then she hugs everyone and tells Mayu to take care of the title and shows respect and adoration, then she’s back to calling her a bitch like 10 minutes later. If you want rematch, ok, but no one believes you believe that about Mayu, or anyone really.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Is this her new finisher? I thought it was some sort of DDT but here it just looks like she tosses the opponent on their face

I don't like moves that requires too much cooperation from the opponent. Always thought that AJ Styles should drop or alter the arm hooking part of the Styles Clash.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I don't like moves that requires too much cooperation from the opponent. Always thought that AJ Styles should drop or alter the arm hooking part of the Styles Clash.

I haven't watched any of her stuff since leaving wwe besides the twitter blurbs, but every time I see her doing that move it looks like a different move, unless it is in fact a different move that I am just mixing up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad