Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread | 2017-18 PGA Tour schedule in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
This is honestly rock bottom for me

2 out of my 3 favourite golfers in the world in contention for their first wins in years

Pat in control all day all he needs is a par and he blows it

Tiger blowing it all day long then teases us with birdie on 17 before dying

This is what it feels like to die

AND THEY LOST TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN THE GAME

Jan 3, 2012

2 out of my 3 favourite golfers in the world in contention for their first wins in years

Hey man, be happy they contended.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND

Then you take this way to serious bud.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Putting is the one that jumps out at me, even more so than the clubhead speed. His putting was atrocious in all his previous comebacks. Particularly short putts.

Completely agree. The putting has been great, except for today. All that I think matters for Tiger's career is the majors. If he wins those, he takes care of the PGA Tour wins record, so I don't think its that big of a deal that he didn't win this event.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Sam Burns: He was tied with Tiger through 16, but went +4 for his last 3. Still another good result. Two good results this year after his T6 at the Barbasol last year. He likely would've turned pro following that, but he wanted to play at the Walker Cup. He should've been one of the first names on the team, but didn't make it due to dumb selections. Awful snub. I didn't like a number of the selections last year, wasn't only Burns.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Saturday: @GolfChannelPR: VIEWERSHIP: @NBCSports RD 3 cvge @ValsparChamp earned a 3.26 overnight rtg (+181% vs. '17), highest-rated PGA TOUR RD 3 on any broadcast network in nearly 12 years. Highest-rated telecast at this event on-record

Reactions: Cody Webster

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I know we've been talking up Tiger for a while in this thread now...but man, I still can't believe he's back and playing so well. I really wasn't sure he was ever going to do it again with all his back issues. So much fun to watch. If he can get into contention on Sunday at Augusta it might be the most watched event in golf history.

Reactions: MrFunnyWobbl

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I know we've been talking up Tiger for a while in this thread now...but man, I still can't believe he's back and playing so well. I really wasn't sure he was ever going to do it again with all his back issues. So much fun to watch. If he can get into contention on Sunday at Augusta it might be the most watched event in golf history.

Tiger!!!!!!

-3 through 7

At this rate, day one at the Masters will be the most watched event in golf history. Tiger putting like the Tiger of old today, beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad