AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Yuta has been dealing with concussion symptoms since January? Brutal

That sucks. Sounds similar to what Adam Cole went through. I hope he can have a smooth recovery.

I really enjoyed him as BCC's punching bag little shit. He fit the role well.

Reactions: CDJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tam Nakano looks like she’s challenging Willow Nightingale at Forbidden Door

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I initially got to see Chuck Taylor on PWG. I’m not a huge fan but I appreciate what he’s done in the business and I always feel terribly when these guys have their careers ended before they want to end them.

Nice of him to go out the way he did for his buddy

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nevermind, apparently Willow vs Tamu is going to be next week on Collision, but I believe the match is at Stardom's Flashing Champions show?

Look at what Rossy was keeping from us!!!

edit: It will be shown live from Japan. Have they ever done this with any other cross-promotional matches?

Last edited:

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
I don't know if I hadn't thought about it or if something clicked during Collision when they were talking about Anarchy in the Arena but the finish is NJPW interference causing Team AEW to lose, correct? The Elite have NJPW connections and it begins the build to Forbidden Door. Maybe even leading to a Blood and Guts.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Adam Copeland vs. Malakai Black at double or nothing, barbed wire steel cage.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Absolutely no reason Black doesn't go over.He needs it and deserves a singles title

Just one - Copeland has to be willing to drop the belt. :nod:

Is he willing to actually work? He has had less than a half dozen singles matches in AEW over the last 2 1/2 years
Yeah, I see it the other way. Is Black going to work, or is he going to go away for a month? The odd time Black does a single, it’s been against job guys. He hasn’t faced anyone serious as a single since facing Penta in June of 2022. This is trending that Cope keeps the title and that this is only even happening because Black is someone he wants to work.

Reactions: CDJ and SnS

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Just for the record but Dalton Castle would rip every limb off Trent’s body in real life
I was gonna ask what you're basing that on other than Castle being a bit bigger but apparently Dalton was actually an accomplished amateur wrestler. I don't think had ever read that before or if I did I completely forgot about it.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I was gonna ask what you're basing that on other than Castle being a bit bigger but apparently Dalton was actually an accomplished amateur wrestler. I don't think had ever read that before or if I did I completely forgot about it.
I was mostly saying it because Dalton Castle should be AEW champion but yeah he was amateur first. Definitely can see the influence in his style too. He wasn’t a top national guy or anything but definitely knows what he’s doing.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I was mostly saying it because Dalton Castle should be AEW champion but yeah he was amateur first. Definitely can see the influence in his style too. He wasn’t a top national guy or anything but definitely knows what he’s doing.
His usage is baffling. He can go in the ring along with being one of the best characters in wrestling. If WWE has any interest in him he would probably do well there. I mean, he could do well in AEW too but Tony's obviously not interested in that.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
His usage is baffling. He can go in the ring along with being one of the best characters in wrestling. If WWE has any interest in him he would probably do well there. I mean, he could do well in AEW too but Tony's obviously not interested in that.
I feel like we've discussed injuries a lot with him? Back problems?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad