AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Exactly. I mean clearly AEW is Dr. Pepper

I can't believe I actually complimented Khan earlier today. Harvey Weinstein? Really evil juggernaut?

AEW isn't Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. It's RC Cola.

This was on the NFL Network. Khan is technically a NFL Team Exec. If your the NFL, are you happy that Khan said what he said about WWE, calling them evil and comparing them to Harvey Weinstein? Here the NFL are clearly in a business relationship with WWE/TKO with those NFL championship belts and probably other things. The logo for Summerslam is using Cleveland Brown colours, WM 40 was Eagles themed, etc.

The guys on TSN Overdrive are making fun of Khan right now.

Jamie McLennan - "Is he known as the idiot son or is he a real businessman?"

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I can't believe I actually complimented Khan earlier today. Harvey Weinstein? Really evil juggernaut?

AEW isn't Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. It's RC Cola.

This was on the NFL Network. Khan is technically a NFL Team Exec. If your the NFL, are you happy that Khan said what he said about WWE, calling them evil and comparing them to Harvey Weinstein? Here the NFL are clearly in a business relationship with WWE/TKO with those NFL championship belts and probably other things. The logo for Summerslam is using Cleveland Brown colours, WM 40 was Eagles themed, etc.

The guys on TSN Overdrive are making fun of Khan right now.

Jamie McLennan - "Is he known as the idiot son or is he a real businessman?"

NFL Network couldn't get him off the air fast enough when he said that.

And it was a fun kayfabe interview up to that point too.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
NFL Network couldn't get him off the air fast enough when he said that.

And it was a fun kayfabe interview up to that point too.

So frustrating because they may of actually had something here. Just keep the kayfabe going why in the world would mention WWE? Focus on the angle and your own company. That might not be the end of it but what a misstep in that interview.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Gauntlet felt very old school TNA but middle school me f***ed with TNA so I felt some nostalgia for the craziness

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Tony Khan is legitimately the funniest thing in wrestling. I love him showing up to the NFL draft in the neck brace, his crazy comments just make it funnier in a different way. He's been an obvious idiot since the beginning but he's becoming more unhinged as the years go by. It's not my money he's spending so I see no reason to do anything but enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Grackle Party

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Since Jussi liked this I’m going to have to take the bait.

It’s even wilder people are so triggered by the antics of a mostly harmless trust fund baby doofus than an actual trash human in Vince McMahon

It's not an either/or situation for most people though and Vince being a monster doesn't excuse Tony from being an idiot.

Reactions: Jussi, Fro and GKJ

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
It's not an either/or situation for most people though and Vince being a monster doesn't excuse Tony from being an idiot.
Most pragmatic people, real fans of wrestling should recognize the sport is at its best when there’s competition and alternatives. the internet is a crazy place though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad