AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Exactly. I mean clearly AEW is Dr. Pepper

I can't believe I actually complimented Khan earlier today. Harvey Weinstein? Really evil juggernaut?

AEW isn't Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. It's RC Cola.

This was on the NFL Network. Khan is technically a NFL Team Exec. If your the NFL, are you happy that Khan said what he said about WWE, calling them evil and comparing them to Harvey Weinstein? Here the NFL are clearly in a business relationship with WWE/TKO with those NFL championship belts and probably other things. The logo for Summerslam is using Cleveland Brown colours, WM 40 was Eagles themed, etc.

The guys on TSN Overdrive are making fun of Khan right now.

Jamie McLennan - "Is he known as the idiot son or is he a real businessman?"

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I can't believe I actually complimented Khan earlier today. Harvey Weinstein? Really evil juggernaut?

AEW isn't Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. It's RC Cola.

This was on the NFL Network. Khan is technically a NFL Team Exec. If your the NFL, are you happy that Khan said what he said about WWE, calling them evil and comparing them to Harvey Weinstein? Here the NFL are clearly in a business relationship with WWE/TKO with those NFL championship belts and probably other things. The logo for Summerslam is using Cleveland Brown colours, WM 40 was Eagles themed, etc.

The guys on TSN Overdrive are making fun of Khan right now.

Jamie McLennan - "Is he known as the idiot son or is he a real businessman?"

NFL Network couldn't get him off the air fast enough when he said that.

And it was a fun kayfabe interview up to that point too.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
NFL Network couldn't get him off the air fast enough when he said that.

And it was a fun kayfabe interview up to that point too.

So frustrating because they may of actually had something here. Just keep the kayfabe going why in the world would mention WWE? Focus on the angle and your own company. That might not be the end of it but what a misstep in that interview.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad