Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXVI: Did he do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
Well, if there are 22 other RWs scoring better than Eriksson-- in theory, the top line RW on every other team-- then the doesn't the data arguably suggest we have two solid second line RWs, in Smith and Eriksson.

Yes, exactly.

Meusoc

Dec 15, 2014
Folks are so hard on Management, Lets see what we get if anything then we judge... People forget we won a Championship and went to a finals with this mangement :)

They won a Championship because a goalie had a playoff run like nothing we've ever seen before. Not because of management.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
@darrendreger: Oilers getting calls on their captain, Andrew Ference. Ference has no-move clause and hasn't been asked (yet) if he would waive. Still early"

NeelySpinninBackhand

Feb 10, 2015
The Moon
Outside of 2 players being suggested from Edmonton, and perhaps Yandle--if we don't get the short end of it, I think I'd rather see Neely back in the line up than the names being tossed around.

Dodged a huge deadline disaster investing in Vermette. DSP also over rated.

The only move I covet has been Florida with Jagr. He is a good rental, regardless of his previous run here.

NiftyWasNasty

Nasty in a good way
Dec 29, 2014
@darrendreger: Oilers getting calls on their captain, Andrew Ference. Ference has no-move clause and hasn't been asked (yet) if he would waive. Still early"

If the Oilers would retain $$...I would LOVE to bring his character back into this room...just what they need in the leadership department...

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
They won a Championship because a goalie had a playoff run like nothing we've ever seen before. Not because of management.

One day I believe you're going to look back and say "boy, I really had some crap posts in the early days". :laugh:

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Beware guys: it's gonna be a marginal upgrade. Don't expect anything crazy...

NeelySpinninBackhand

Feb 10, 2015
The Moon
One day I believe you're going to look back and say "boy, I really had some crap posts in the early days". :laugh:

In all fairness, Thomas was the MVP for a reason. Obviously Chia and co built the team, but Thomas played to a level no one expected.

Everyone deserves credit for it, but I think the MVP speaks volumes about where the bulk of the credit should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad