Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Here are 12 teams that due to salary cap or standings position that Palmeiri wouldn’t have to use up a slot on his modified 8 team no trade

Montreal
Ottawa
Toronto
Buffalo
Detroit
Chicago
Winnipeg
San Jose
Anaheim
Kings
Rangers

his agent could pick 8 teams that could be interested in him and assign his modified NMC

if Palmeiri objective was to play here with a chance for a Stanley Cup along with his friends and where he makes his offseason home he could limit the Devils options
A Coyle -Wood -Bjork/Kuhlman/Senyshyn third line would kill it in a tough playoff series Imagine Coyle with Wood and Senyshyn on the wings. I wouldn’t blink when that line is on the ice

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Backes, Heinen, First, 2nd, Fitzy (dad wants him) and Andersson for Palmieri and Wood.

Gryz for Josh Anderson (50% retained)

Call up Lauzon and get him ready for the play-offs

Waive Ritchie

63-37-88
74-46-Palmieri
10-13-Anderson
Wood-52-14
26-20

33-73
47-25
79-75/86/27

superior skill and muscle and play-off built.
I’m going to sleep well after reading this

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Not sure it would ever work but Bruins should try to get Georgiev from the Rags. I really think he could be a number 1 starter down the road. Would be too disruptive I guess but would be nice to stash him on the team at the deadline and let him be the back up next season

Goalies don't usually carry a lot of value so I wonder what he'd cost. Out of the box thinking and a good suggestion.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Not sure it would ever work but Bruins should try to get Georgiev from the Rags. I really think he could be a number 1 starter down the road. Would be too disruptive I guess but would be nice to stash him on the team at the deadline and let him be the back up next season
I was thinking the same thing, I really that kid and he could learn well under Tuukka, heck if we got him I may be will to deal Halak this year if we got something decent in return.

Reactions: TCB

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Unless there’s a deal that absolutely blows me away, I’m not moving Frederic if it’s up to me. That kid can shoot, pass, stick handle and absolutely bully players up and down the ice.
21-22 going forward

Everlasting Bergy
Studnicka/Coyle
Coyle/Studnicka
Frederic

pretty damn good

bottom 6 will present huge mismatch with that size & skill down the middle

DeBrusk-Coyle -Senyshyn
Lauko-Frederic-Wagner/Kuhlman

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Last edited:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
You dont consider DeBrusk a shooter? His career g/gp put him at a 25 goal guy over 82 games. He nearly had 30 last year. What's your definition of a shooter?

No I don't consider Debrusk a shooter.

A shooter to me is a guy who can score from a lot of different areas of the ice, particularly from range. Debrusk does a lot of his damage in tight closer to the net. I remember when he scored a goal last year in the finals off a one-timer, and I was like "where has that been all this time?" Wish he would do that more often as he rarely tries to one-time a puck from the off-wing.

Toffoli I would consider a shooter, he can pick corners from the top of the circles, fire one-timers from the off-wing, etc.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
DeBrusk scored 27 goals last year and is on pace for 25 this year (and 27 for a full 82 games). How isn't that considered a "shooter"?

A shooter to me is defined by how they score the goals they do, not how many they score.

I'll use an example, in 2011, Lucic scored 30 goals and Horton scored 26. Even though Lucic scored 30, I would in no way consider him a shooter. Meanwhile, Horton is a guy who I would say is a shooter, even if he scored less goals than Lucic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille