Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I’d trade Heinen, Moore and Debrusk tomorrow. Get a legitimate scorer to take the burden off of Marchand & Pasta a bit. Get a shutdown defensemen as well, throw in a pick if needed.

Bring up Stud and Freddy.

No chance in hell I trade Mac.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I’d trade Heinen, Moore and Debrusk tomorrow. Get a legitimate scorer to take the burden off of Marchand & Pasta a bit. Get a shutdown defensemen as well, throw in a pick if needed.

Bring up Stud and Freddy.

No chance in hell I trade Mac.

The bruins have two shutdown defenseman already in Chara and Carlo. Do they need another? I wouldn't trade DeBrusk. You're trading a scoring winger.

Reactions: Lo97

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
If Toffoli is a deal already in the "back pocket" as has been suggested, why not just pull the trigger now?

You get a boost and a more clear idea of what you need come deadline time. And I don't believe any assets going to the Kings in this trade would prevent the Bruins from making another.
They're probably wanting someone else first, if that falls through then they move on him. Thing is, if they use the assets and cap space on TT, and that other player becomes available they're left with buyers remorse.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
If Toffoli is a deal already in the "back pocket" as has been suggested, why not just pull the trigger now?

You get a boost and a more clear idea of what you need come deadline time. And I don't believe any assets going to the Kings in this trade would prevent the Bruins from making another.
Toffoli might be plan B. I wonder if the Bruins are looking at the Palmieri's, Rakell's, etc first. In my opinion, the Bruins need to add two forwards if they want the chance to get back to the cup.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
The bruins have two shutdown defenseman already in Chara and Carlo. Do they need another? I wouldn't trade DeBrusk. You're trading a scoring winger.
Maybe shutdown defensemen isn’t the best title, more of a highly physical defensemen. Grz & Krug constantly get worked over in their own end by bigger teams, match one of them up (probably Grz) with a big physical defensemen and they’ll get more space to make plays.

Jake I would move on from just because his effort level seems so low, I know he’s starting to come around a bit but when he’s cold he’s really cold and careless out there. Not the best time to move on from him with his contract situation and he can put the puck in the net which we desperately need more of.

So, yeah maybe I wouldn’t trade Jake but he needs a reality check.

Reactions: TCB

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
They're probably wanting someone else first, if that falls through then they move on him. Thing is, if they use the assets and cap space on TT, and that other player becomes available they're left with buyers remorse.
You believe that the assets used on a Toffoli deal would preclude them from making others? I disagree. I don't think it would cost much.

I believe the holdup is that they're having trouble finding buyers for the players they would need to remove from the roster in order to fit targets in. It's like that parking lot game where you have to move the car out from behind a bunch of other cars and everything needs to be slid around just so in order to make it work.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Bruins 4-2-1 in last 7 games all against playoff type teams

27 goals scored

Panic everyone panic... im sure after seeing how toffoli saved the kings season the last 2 years hes the only answer for us too

Oh and fire the damn coach too. He only finished 2nd last year and currently has us 3rd. There are plenty of other guys who didnt even make the playoffs. We want an other guy

Give us now
Give us now
We are unhappy
Give us now

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Mr. Make-Believe

Toffoli might be plan B. I wonder if the Bruins are looking at the Palmieri's, Rakell's, etc first. In my opinion, the Bruins need to add two forwards if they want the chance to get back to the cup.
I agree that they may need two forwards (again). But I think they can get Kreider and Toffoli and make it work under the cap with some savvy.

Size, truculence and a guy who will shoot from anywhere for Krejci's line. And provided no more than two of Heinen/Bjork/DeBrusk/Kuhlman are dealt, they have enough talent to ice a good third line with Coyle at center.

Mr. Make-Believe

Bruins 4-2-1 in last 7 games all against playoff type teams

27 goals scored

Panic everyone panic... im sure after seeing how toffoli saved the kings season the last 2 years hes the only answer for us too

Oh and fire the damn coach too. He only finished 2nd last year and currently has us 3rd. There are plenty of other guys who didnt even make the playoffs. We want an other guy

Give us now
Give us now
We are unhappy
Give us now
Whistle past the graveyard. Everything is awesome! Nothing to worry about here!

This team is a shoe-in for the Cup!

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass

Waiting on Kreider he’s their number one choice

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

Even if he is plan B —-get it done and make 2 deals and bump Toffoli to line 3 if they can get a 2RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad