Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
The fact that the scouts missed him and get paid to do so gives anyone the right to complain they didn’t see the potential there. Whether it’s just a flash in the pan or if this is the real Accari still remains to be seen.

1. I'm just repeating that guy's own words regarding the guys getting paid :dunno:

2. I'm 100% certain the real Acciari is not a guy who shoots at 24%

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Watching this coyotes team is unbearable, they should move Hall. They are cooked. Not saying the Bruins will get him, they just looked totally disengaged out there

Reactions: TOR1970Cup

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Cheer for Calgary and Nashville to lose.

Calgary will be in a bidding war with the bruins for a RW if they're in the playoffs.

Nashville has a couple RWs who are UFAs

If I dare to mention a Finn without being called out Granlund is an interesting one, at his best he's been a 70'sh point 2way player with the ability to play C during injury times.
When he hit Nashville a year ago his game went down, but so has everyones apparently, and he's turning only 28.

Hes not a goal scorer though.

Reactions: Estlin

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I recall Riley Nash having a career year after Sweeney didn’t sign him. Now he’s back to his normal self. Acciari is an everyday bottom 6er
Like Acciari and wish him well. Was disappointed to lose him because I thought he was part of a very effective forechecking 4th line that worked well together and chipped in the occasional goal or two.

HOWEVER anyone having a go at Boston — or suggesting anyone else could or should have predicted this year for NA is dreaming.

Florida is paying him the kind of money for the sort of play and results he showed in Boston. Not for an 18 goal plus scorer.:laugh:

Classic example of Monday morning quarterbacking.

Reactions: TCB

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
The Flames defensively are a mess and Hamonic left last nights game, don't know the seriousness of it, but with Giordano already out and Kylington playing worse defensively than Jake Gardiner against the Bruins in the playoffs, they could use some help defensively.

I know Sweeney is big on having as many NHL defenseman he can come playoff time, but the Flames are in need and Moore could fetch at least a 3rd maybe even a 2nd and help with some much needed cap space.

Last edited:

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
If I dare to mention a Finn without being called out Granlund is an interesting one, at his best he's been a 70'sh point 2way player with the ability to play C during injury times.
When he hit Nashville a year ago his game went down, but so has everyones apparently, and he's turning only 28.

Hes not a goal scorer though.

speaking if Finns,....Puljujarvi seems to have found a groove back home. Change of scenery?

Reactions: Strafer

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
So is Heinen on the trade block, or just really in the dog house.

I think he's in the doghouse but the team has been playing well and winning so he's been sitting longer than expected.

Can't insert him when team is winning and firing on all cylinders

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
It got him a contract good for him. Guy will be waived before it expires
Maybe but it won’t cost us much if he is sent down so who cares. Guy is all heart and has some talent he is a Beauty on the fourth line. He provides energy, just like a good fourth liner should do

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
I can't fathom that anyone who has been a hockey fan for longer than 20 minutes could possibly look at Noel Acciari's season and think that it's anything but a f***ing mirage. Come on. This type of shit happens. Every. Single. Season. Why are people still fooled by it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino