Alfie's Gone.... Part II: "This Sucks" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BauerHOCKEY

Jun 21, 2011
Whitby, ON
Not only devastating for the fans but devastating for the dressing room. This is dangerous for the season ahead.

Alfie was always the calming force in the room.

Worried about what will happen when things get tough this season.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
Quoting supersix from last thread:

TSN reported that a unnamed player on our team called and said he was absolutely shocked. Also said that he would've paid Alfie just to be in the locker room....

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Always told myself I wouldn't be upset if Alfie left for a chance at a cup, but I'm surprisingly angry right now. What the **** happened?! How did we end up here?!

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Man... Can't believe it.

All the talk about only wanting to win the cup in Ottawa. Was it all sweet talk?

Wish him all the best but man this is hard to take.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It's definitely not riding into the sunset.

It's riding towards the sunset, getting off the horse, flagging down a cab and then heading to the nearest airport to fly out of town and shack up with some other chick.

Hurts quite a bit actually.

The Fuhr*

Quoting supersix from last thread:

TSN reported that a unnamed player on our team called and said he was absolutely shocked. Also said that he would've paid Alfie just to be in the locker room....

We lost Alfredsson... we already lost Gonchar who played like a franchise D last season...

this team has taken huge hits to the vet core.

TroubleInTurrisTown

Apr 20, 2013
Ottawa
I'm as sad and frustrated with Alfie's choice as everyone else but for the love of Alfie don't boo him. He gave 17 years of loyal service, he's the franchise leader in everything and he's an all-around great guy so don't boo him because of 1 decision.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
It's official Alfredsson signs with Detroit ... **** en anglais la.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad