Prospect Info: Alexander Romanov (2018, 38th OA) - KHL, CSKA Moscow: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Great to see another one of our prospects playing so well. Maybe it's wishful thinking but things really seem to be going right for Montreal lately.

Reactions: cphabs and dralaf

neopreneur

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2004
Aylmer, Qc
First time seeing Romanov, really like the way he played today and what a great shot!
I remember on draft day nobody knew who he was and many were concerned that it was a wasted pick. When Timmins was questioned about Romanov after the draft, he had a huge smile on his face and was genuinely excited about the pick.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
First time seeing Romanov, really like the way he played today and what a great shot!
I remember on draft day nobody knew who he was and many were concerned that it was a wasted pick. When Timmins was questioned about Romanov after the draft, he had a huge smile on his face and was genuinely excited about the pick.
Lol Timmons is like that with all his picks.....he had the biggest boner for Dela Rose and Collberg that I can remember.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Lol Timmons is like that with all his picks.....he had the biggest ***** for Dela Rose and Collberg that I can remember.

I remember that for Collberg he talked about how he couldn't sleep the night before because he knew they had a good shot at getting him. Don't remember anything about him being excited for DLR but i don't think even DLR's parents would have been excited to draft him.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
I remember that for Collberg he talked about how he couldn't sleep the night before because he knew they had a good shot at getting him. Don't remember anything about him being excited for DLR but i don't think even DLR's parents would have been excited to draft him.
It was an after the draft interview....i remember timmins saying we are going to love this kid and he will be the future of the franchise......lmfao

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Imagine how good he could be if he worked on his skating.

Yes, sarcasm. But this was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad