Value of: Alex Tuch

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
If we were talking about a less restricted commodity, I would agree. But in this case, there is only one Alex Tuch. Market Value is that point at which the buyer and seller agree upon a price. If Vegas doesn't agree on a price less than a 1C, then you can't tag his market value as below that. in fact, as many have mentioned here, he would be "Not for sale." Unless someone comes up with a good 1C the team could fit within the cap. They there may be a transaction and that would establish market value.

For example, how could you say your (hypothetical here, not putting words in your mouth) offer of a journeyman center and a second is market value when the team would say "no" to that?

I view Tuch as an elite two way forward, I don’t think he’s one of a kind. He’s great. But there are other two way forwards that are elite too.

Reasonable minds can disagree, I think that’s where we are.

Damnit do I love Tuch though. Legit one of my favorite nhl players. You win Cups with guys like Tuch.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
I think Tuch could be an attractive piece to Buffalo if they decide to move Eichel...

To Vegas: Eichel

To Buffalo: Tuch, Krebs, 2021 1st, 2021 2nd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad