Alex Semin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renholder

Racing like a pro
Jun 24, 2005
montreal
I have never seen so many goals on one leg before. I have no idea how he shoots and generates that kind of power with that stance.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
I have never seen so many goals on one leg before. I have no idea how he shoots and generates that kind of power with that stance.

That's his trademark shot for sure. In 2009-2010 habs played the caps a lot. Every time he'd crank that single leg shot he'd either score or miss by an inch and it would bang on the rink like a slap shot. Used to be a hell of a gamebreaker. Happy with this deal.

Last edited:

domdo345

Jun 4, 2008

any shot with power ends up with only one leg. Your stick becomes your second leg as you try to put the most weight possible on it.

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal
If he can do the walk out, curl and drag wrist shot around the circles that Kovalev used to do, I'll be happy.

Wish Kovalev was around to teach that to Chucky.

Man, that shot was ****ing magic. The fans knew he was putting it short-side top shelf, the defense knew he was putting it short-side top shelf, the goalie knew he was putting it short-side top shelf, everyone knew. And he would still wire it right ****ing there in the tiniest gap possible.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Man, that shot was ****ing magic. The fans knew he was putting it short-side top shelf, the defense knew he was putting it short-side top shelf, the goalie knew he was putting it short-side top shelf, everyone knew. And he would still wire it right ****ing there in the tiniest gap possible.

:laugh: This is the truth. I miss that so god damn much.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Amen.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Really excited to see what this could turn out to be. At 1.1 million, we can only gain from this signing. His shot/release/skill is amazing. Hopefully he's motivated and trains well this off season.

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013

ground absorbs energy (actually its ice so idk if it counts), either way i think it will always be more powerful the less he touches the ground

now he needs to learn how to fly:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad