Alex Newhook or Peyton Krebs?

Which player do you like better going forward?

• Alex Newhook

Votes: 91 50.3%
  • Peyton Krebs

Votes: 90 49.7%

• Total voters

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I view them similarly at this point. I voted Newhook because he had less votes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Eegs

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I was never high on Krebs and have seen no reason to change my assessment of him. I wasn't ever as high on Newhook as some, either, but I think he has the skill/creativity to reach a level that I don't think Krebs can; so voted for him.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
I was never high on Krebs and have seen no reason to change my assessment of him. I wasn't ever as high on Newhook as some, either, but I think he has the skill/creativity to reach a level that I don't think Krebs can; so voted for him.
Interesting. I have the opposite way. I think Krebs has the better skill/vision/creativity whereas Newhook has the better physical tools (skating, shot).

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
I meant close as in it is a tight poll lol

the joke went over your head - Imgur

Should've used a smiley or something perhaps.

Reactions: Lavar Ball

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Haven't really seen anything since that draft to really change my mind on these two. I had them neck and neck at that point, and it feels like that's where they still stand.

Newhook still feels like he might have the slightly higher "ceiling" offensively if he can use his tools (namely, his skating) effectively. But Krebs still feels like he has the bigger "all around" upside. So i still give Krebs the very slight edge, but it really is so close it may as well be a pick 'em between the two.

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
Good poll it’s super close.

I had Krebs for his overall game though I think Newhook will produce slightly more points per year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad