Player Discussion Alex Galchenyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
As much as I don't care for Galchenyuk playing on my favorite hockey team. I do hope that Guerin had already had a discussion with Galchenyuk about his future with the Wild before giving his number to Bjugstad.
I would hope so also but if I had to guess Guerin probably said something like " we're going to offer you X,dollars / X years take it or leave it " and Chucky left it and is going to test UFA

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
As much as I don't care for Galchenyuk playing on my favorite hockey team. I do hope that Guerin had already had a discussion with Galchenyuk about his future with the Wild before giving his number to Bjugstad.

Absolutely agree. That would not be a great way to swoon over potential FA's by effectively ghosting them worse than a Tinder date

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
Who says Bjugstad is going to be the one to play alongside Kaprizov?
hello, with bjugstad i doubt we're re-signing galchenyuk. that leaves staal ; bjugstad ; jee; sturm & rask then possible kunin. our lines have not stayed consistent all season long have they? its very likely if bjugstad's playing he'll get time with kaprizov.

Olcoach

Nov 25, 2018
The Tundra
hello, with bjugstad i doubt we're re-signing galchenyuk. that leaves staal ; bjugstad ; jee; sturm & rask then possible kunin. our lines have not stayed consistent all season long have they? its very likely if bjugstad's playing he'll get time with kaprizov.
Nope. He's playing with Lundell or Cirelli.

Olcoach

Nov 25, 2018
The Tundra
Kaprizov is better off with Bjugstad than Lundell next season, if Lundell is even taken
Possible. I'm not big on Bjugstad right away. First hand knowledge, that surgery takes time to come back from, especially with his size. Took 9 months just to walk a straight line.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Possible. I'm not big on Bjugstad right away. First hand knowledge, that surgery takes time to come back from, especially with his size. Took 9 months just to walk a straight line.
Looks like the surgery was in May, so he'll be on track to at least handle straight lines by December :5:

Reactions: Olcoach

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I’d probably have Galchenyuk over Zucc if we could choose to cut one.
32182752.jpg

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Good decision to let Galchenyuk go guys. He's a complete side-show. In Montreal, he was involved in a minor car crash in the middle of the night, there were stories of his girlfriend breaking in in Devante Smith-Pelly's apartment to beat the living shit out of him for some reason at like 5am... His father is taking WAY too much space in his life and gets involved in his career (tells him not to listen to the coaches and whatnot)... He's just a player you want to avoid at all costs. HIGH maintenance player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad