Alex DeBrincat finishes the season with the same number of goals and one more assist compared to 2022-23

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Yeah, he isn't Panarin. People used to say Panarin was a product of Kane, it turned out he wasn't. It's different abou DeBrincat.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Meh he's a top six winger, we needed top six wingers.

Oddly enough I think when we got Kane and stapled him to Kane it hurt his game a little bit.

Dcat-Larkin-Raymond works much better than Dcat-Larkin-Kane, Then they tried to split them up with Compher, also not great.

Dude is also captain post master, a thing I remember Sens fans saying lol.

I agree about the Kane stuff. They have chemistry, but both of them defer to the other many many times when there is better options to pass to. Like I get it you like each other and want it to work together, but don't force it, which they tried too many times.

Yeah, he isn't Panarin. People used to say Panarin was a product of Kane, it turned out he wasn't. It's different abou DeBrincat.

I don't know, DeBrincat was playing better before Kane came to the team in my opinion.

Sens9292

Oct 5, 2019
There exists a fanbase (that shall remain unnamed) that has been psychologically damaged by the TML fanbase. Big brother/little brother syndrome on meth, crack, and steroids combined.

This fanbase has it in their heads that since Detroit has been bad a while, maybe if they try real hard they can get the jump on being the big brother in this new "rivalry". Therefore the Wings and everything that might remotely be related to their team has become an obsession. It's a bit weird, tbh.
This post is a bit weird, tbh.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Are there any examples of exact the same seasons by one player?

Not the same points-wise, but Sam Steel scoring exactly 6 goals comes to mind

CuWfzyo.png

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Bro if you actually believe that Kubalik was only a small downgrade from DeBrincat then something is seriously wrong with you lol.
If you believe I believe Kubalik was only a small downgrade, then something is seriously wrong with you, lol.

Between Montreal and Toronto, we have enough siblings in the division already before Detroit came along.

View attachment 853840

When Dany Heatley went to San Jose and people predicted jumps in production playing with Joe Thornton, the same thing happened when it didn't.
Yeah, I don't know why Wings fans insist on making this a rivalry. I know it's been tough getting bullied by the Sens, but that shouldn't automatically make it a rivalry.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
If you believe I believe Kubalik was only a small downgrade, then something is seriously wrong with you, lol.

Yeah, I don't know why Wings fans insist on making this a rivalry. I know it's been tough getting bullied by the Sens, but that shouldn't automatically make it a rivalry.
Man Debrincat seriously messed you guys up emotionally, lmao.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
I don't understand the obsession with this guy

3rd most points on the team
Fits like a glove with Larkin
Even got in 2 fights
Really though.

The obsession from admittedly really only one fanbase on a guy who literally hit expectations is comical

The only bullying Ottawa did this season was on their own mental health.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad