News Article: Alex Chiasson signs PTO with Coyotes

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Always been a solid bottom six guy. Willing to fight, big body, right shot. Really can't argue with it if they like the character enough to give him a cheap contract.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Always been a solid bottom six guy. Willing to fight, big body, right shot. Really can't argue with it if they like the character enough to give him a cheap contract.
He is willing to “fight” technically. Haha. But he’s maybe the worst pound for pound fighter in the league. I think he’s lost every fight he’s been in and they’re usually lousy fights. I think he even lost a fight to Sam Gagner once. Haha.

He’s a net from guy with size though and he doesn’t back down. This isn’t terrible by any stretch. He’s a fine PTO and I won’t be mad if they give him a cheap contract.

Reactions: gorsk11

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
He is willing to “fight” technically. Haha. But he’s maybe the worst pound for pound fighter in the league. I think he’s lost every fight he’s been in and they’re usually lousy fights. I think he even lost a fight to Sam Gagner once. Haha.

He’s a net from guy with size though and he doesn’t back down. This isn’t terrible by any stretch. He’s a fine PTO and I won’t be mad if they give him a cheap contract.
If he’s that bad at it but still willing to do it I like him even more. Probably a popular guy in the locker room.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be

One would think, whether it’s a happy trend, Chiasson’s personal choice and analysis, or something in particular that he himself brings to the table, that whatever team he winds up with will at least be a strong contender for a playoff position.

One would think, but not more than 1.

:popcorn:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
A potential filler to keep young guys in Tucson if needed
He’s harder for Guenther to beat for a spot than Carcone. So there’s that. Much more difficult measuring stick for McCartney, Jenik, Maccelli, etc.

He might make it easier to sell high on Ritchie too, should he get off to a hot start.

I’d rather this spot was occupied by a cap dump that came with an asset (Hornqvist, etc) - oh well!

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Looking at his numbers and considering our bottom six options, he should be a nice fit. Only 31, so should still have some hockey left.

1663258068294.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad