Have a good game
To save us you came
To us God is your name
Important you are to our souls
So please God, score three goals
And let our hats be yours.

Amen.

Edited it a bit.

Barkov Hatter Opportunity #137 Friday night 11/27.

Also Barkov Hatter drink recipe possibility #2:

Long Drink + Russian Vodka + orange slice

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Isn't he something like 4/14 in shootouts, so it is pretty much his only effective shootout move?

He's got a bunch of moves...the one he did last night is his most successful thus far.

He does the one hander which he did against Fleury, the one where he goes forehand backhand glove side, one where he takes the puck off his skate and does a quick shot, and the reverse Datsyuk move which he tried once but got poke checked.

Here's when he did the reverse Datsyuk in Finland...such a sick move:

Last edited:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
He's got a bunch of moves...the one he did last night is his most successful thus far.

He does the one hander which he did against Fleury, the one where he goes forehand backhand glove side, one where he takes the puck off his skate and does a quick shot, and the reverse Datsyuk move which he tried once but got poke checked.

Here's when he did the reverse Datsyuk in Finland...such a sick move:

That would be against the rules in a shootout no? You cant pull the puck back that far i believe...not anymore.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
That would be against the rules in a shootout no? You cant pull the puck back that far i believe...not anymore.

Ok, here it is. I knew he tried it but couldn't remember when so I went searching.

12/13/13 vs. Caps.

xTk9ZUhzBkEVl2fXwc.gif

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Those ratings are never accurate. I'd almost guarantee that for a team like the Panthers, they stat watch and rate almost exclusively off of that.

The sad truth is, i was listening to NHL radio one day, and the guy that does the ratings is an NHL Scout. Forget who.

He claimed it was not about the overall but the individual ratings

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Those ratings are never accurate. I'd almost guarantee that for a team like the Panthers, they stat watch and rate almost exclusively off of that.

Basically it. However, based off the year before, we all forget just how good Nicky looked last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad